Debate Mansion

My name is 'Khan'!!publicity stunt (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by Believe

@mahikhan and Sneha....Who told SRK dont want publicity for his forthcoming hollywood-bollywood movie,....My name is khan....its part of publicity stunt only, In US only desi indian/paki only knows SRK...so he need to create publicity there....Salman khan was right pointing the fact that some or the other person is questioned at airports in america for security reason. That doesn't mean only ruk ruk khan has faced such problem in america. Other top indian personalities like APJ Abdul kalam, mamutty, john abraham, etc also were questioned on US airports but they they didn't make it a big issue. He is crying like a baby just a get a cheap publicity for another movie. Grow up ruk ruk khan. What a gimmick to get a cheap publicity....Marketing karoo bt not this way...Smile

Hmmmm......i don't like arguing,vinujiLOL
Well few yrs back or few months ago SRK was given some award by the French Govt.....that clearly states that French Govt knows him....plus last year when he have been to London on zee carnival my majority English friends went to see him all his fans......And ofcourse...he have been to the US several times for shows n shootings.....Many Americans yes THE REAL AMERICANS....lol....all said their favourite is SRK then why would he need publicity that way....It's not that i'm supporting him coz i'm his fan but i'm doing it coz it's true n in one his interviews he mensioned i'm scared of US n they often inquire things from me bcoz of my surname KHAN.Smile

And not too forget that he was awarded a doctrate by was it Oxford or Cambridge??Smile
LOL sorry my memory is really poor.....EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks so that's clear that my baby i mean srk needs no publicity,hai na sujal fan no 1?Embarrassed
God i always had his dreams in my eyes per srk ne mere dil tor diye.....That's why i got marriedEmbarrassedOuch

LOL

Yeah so exactly our point! i think we win this caseLOL
Mera bhi dil tor diya, I always hoped that Kajol and srk would get married, maybe in the nxt life they will

Ain?
You wanted kajol to marry him?ShockedI'd never want him to marry Gauri's duplicateLOL
I wanted to .............Embarrassedsilence speaks louder than the wordsTongue
SRK is bewafaaCryLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My name is 'Khan'!!publicity stunt (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Yeah since i was like 5-6 wen ddlj came out so i always wanted him to marry kajol and then as i grew up realised he was married to gauri my hearbroke and ofcourse i was i would luv to marry him who wouldnt???LOL

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Every star needs publicity for their films even SRK.

Did Aamir not go all out to promote Ghajini? To the extent that RNBDJ suffered to a large extent when it released?

SRK perhaps wants to make sure that the same doesnt happen with this film.

I dont think it was all engineered though!

He was held back or questioned, whatever (for and hr or so) but he made enough noise back home and in the US to make sure the film gets a massive opening evrywhere and everyone takes notice.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Yeah since i was like 5-6 wen ddlj came out so i always wanted him to marry kajol and then as i grew up realised he was married to gauri my hearbroke and ofcourse i was
 i would luv to marry him who wouldnt???LOL 

Uff Cheeni kum thinker!!!!!!!!!!43+ lol .good match...... Bade bade deso main kuch log aise choti choti baat sochti hey....!!Wink

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged

@mahikhan and Sneha....Who told SRK dont want publicity for his forthcoming hollywood-bollywood movie,....My name is khan....its part of publicity stunt only, In US only desi indian/paki only knows SRK...so he need to create publicity there....Salman khan was right pointing the fact that some or the other person is questioned at airports in america for security reason. That doesn't mean only ruk ruk khan has faced such problem in america. Other top indian personalities like APJ Abdul kalam, mamutty, john abraham, etc also were questioned on US airports but they they didn't make it a big issue. He is crying like a baby just a get a cheap publicity for another movie. Grow up ruk ruk khan. What a gimmick to get a cheap publicity....Marketing karoo bt not this way...Smile

Well few yrs back or few months ago SRK was given some award by the French Govt.....that clearly states that French Govt knows him....plus last year when he have been to London on zee carnival my majority English friends went to see him all his fans......And ofcourse...he have been to the US several times for shows n shootings.....Many Americans yes THE REAL AMERICANS....lol....all said their favourite is SRK then why would he need publicity that way....It's not that i'm supporting him coz i'm his fan but i'm doing it coz it's true n in one his interviews he mensioned i'm scared of US n they often inquire things from me bcoz of my surname KHAN.Smile

And not too forget that he was awarded a doctrate by was it Oxford or Cambridge??Smile---
Mr.Lalu prasad yaadav also given same type of award many times...yaaar wo sub choodo....LOL

4Time National Award winner Super star Mr.Bharth Mammoty also questioned same like this....did he create any publicity......APJ Abdul kalam sir ...had same prob....in india....did he created any publicity......
LOL sorry my memory is really poor.....EmbarrassedLOL--you need brain washWink
Thanks so that's clear that my baby i mean srk needs no publicity,hai na sujal fan no 1?Embarrassed---without publicity a celebrity dont have a life....LOL
God i always had his dreams in my eyes per srk ne mere dil tor diye.....That's why i got marriedEmbarrassedOuch---sorry for ur husWinkTongueLOLSrk bachgayaLOL

LOL

Mera bhi dil tor diya, I always hoped that Kajol and srk would get married, maybe in the nxt life they will---oye....kaajool ke baare aise waise baat nahe kahanaa...she is my dream girlEmbarrassed

Edited by Believe - 18 August 2009 at 3:53am

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged

And not too forget that he was awarded a doctrate by was it Oxford or Cambridge??Smile---
Mr.Lalu prasad yaadav also given same type of award many times...yaaar wo sub choodo....LOL

4Time National Award winner Super star Mr.Bharth Mammoty also questioned same like this....did he create any publicity......APJ Abdul kalam sir ...had same prob....in india....did he created any publicity......
LOL sorry my memory is really poor.....EmbarrassedLOL--you need brain washWink
Thanks so that's clear that my baby i mean srk needs no publicity,hai na sujal fan no 1?Embarrassed---without publicity a celebrity dont have a life....LOL
God i always had his dreams in my eyes per srk ne mere dil tor diye.....That's why i got marriedEmbarrassedOuch---sorry for ur husWinkTongueLOLSrk bachgayaLOL

LOL

Mera bhi dil tor diya, I always hoped that Kajol and srk would get married, maybe in the nxt life they will---oye....kaajool ke baare aise waise baat nahe kahanaa...she is my dream girlEmbarrassed

Yeah and srk is my dream man Heart But u have to admitt that they make such a nice jodiLOL

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged

In my View, the jury is still out whether its a publicity stunt or not. But it would definitely help his movie.

A number of Indians, whether Muslims, Hindus or Christians have been subjected to secondary questioning before. Salman Khan, John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh have also gone through it. How come no one heard of it. Why now when the movie is coming up??

Talking of srutiny, pop icon Bob Dylan was asked to produce his ID papers by cops too young to know him. They let him go after the hotel authorities vouched for him. This happened in the US and he is an American. Wonder how people would have reacted if Lata Mangeshkar was subjected to this in India.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Yeah since i was like 5-6 wen ddlj came out so i always wanted him to marry kajol and then as i grew up realised he was married to gauri my hearbroke and ofcourse i was i would luv to marry him who wouldnt???LOL
Yes but let's pray together.....Apko i mean SFN1 ko srk jese handsome goodlookin,dashing LP milySmileWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top