Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

My name is 'Khan'!!publicity stunt (Page 2)

Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Hey Believe....

Well what a coincidence, our friend circle at school today were talking about precisely this matter only? Most of us, excluding me though, thought that it was indeed a publicity stunt...

Actually, personally, I feel that, as one member said, someone like SRK does not need a publicity stunt to that caliber you know, especially if he is found out, the consequences may be irreparable, especially the disrespect he would gain in a very short span of time...

Moreover, he was caught by the American police force right? And stated that he felt humiliated and everything, especially when he was there for an Independence day ceremony... So, No, I don't think it was a publicity stunt of any sort, especially when it has only a very so distinct link with his movie...

But come on, this is the world of showbiz... Who knows? Perhaps it was one in fact...

Cheers,
Sneha...

PS. At least we have some nice, sensible topics to discuss in the midst of it all!!... Thanks for that!!...

Yeah i agree with u and Mahikhan, SRK is such a huge star in his own right that he wouldnt need to do a publicity stunt for this movie, ppl would have gone too see this movie anyway as it has one of bollywoods best jodi's back together in yrs first off all, before all this happend.  so exactl y would he need to do a publicity stunt.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@mahikhan and Sneha....Who told SRK dont want publicity for his forthcoming hollywood-bollywood movie,....My name is khan....its part of publicity stunt only, In US only desi indian/paki only knows SRK...so he need to create publicity there....Salman khan was right pointing the fact that some or the other person is questioned at airports in america for security reason. That doesn't mean only ruk ruk khan has faced such problem in america. Other top indian personalities like APJ Abdul kalam, mamutty, john abraham, etc also were questioned on US airports but they they didn't make it a big issue. He is crying like a baby just a get a cheap publicity for another movie. Grow up ruk ruk khan. What a gimmick to get a cheap publicity....Marketing karoo bt not this way...Smile

Edited by Believe - 17 August 2009 at 11:07pm
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

@mahikhan and Sneha....Who told SRK dont want publicity for his forthcoming hollywood-bollywood movie,....My name is khan....its part of publicity stunt only, In US only desi indian/paki only knows SRK...so he need to create publicity there....Salman khan was right pointing the fact that some or the other person is questioned at airports in america for security reason. That doesn't mean only ruk ruk khan has faced such problem in america. Other top indian personalities like APJ Abdul kalam, mamutty, john abraham, etc also were questioned on US airports but they they didn't make it a big issue. He is crying like a baby just a get a cheap publicity for another movie. Grow up ruk ruk khan. What a gimmick to get a cheap publicity....Marketing karoo bt not this way...Smile

Hmmmm......i don't like arguing,vinujiLOL
Well few yrs back or few months ago SRK was given some award by the French Govt.....that clearly states that French Govt knows him....plus last year when he have been to London on zee carnival my majority English friends went to see him all his fans......And ofcourse...he have been to the US several times for shows n shootings.....Many Americans yes THE REAL AMERICANS....lol....all said their favourite is SRK then why would he need publicity that way....It's not that i'm supporting him coz i'm his fan but i'm doing it coz it's true n in one his interviews he mentioned i'm scared of US n they often inquire things from me bcoz of my surname KHAN.Smile

Edited by mahikhan - 18 August 2009 at 2:58am
Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Well few yrs back or few months ago SRK was given some award by the French Govt.....that clearly states that French Govt knows him....plus last year when he have been to London on zee carnival my majority English friends went to see him all his fans......And ofcourse...he have been to the US several times for shows n shootings.....Many Americans yes THE REAL AMERICANS....lol....all said their favourite is SRK then why would he need publicity that way....It's not that i'm supporting him coz i'm his fan but i'm doing it coz it's true n in one his interviews he mensioned i'm scared of US n they often inquire things from me bcoz of my surname KHAN.Smile

And not too forget that he was awarded a doctrate by was it Oxford or Cambridge??Smile
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

Well few yrs back or few months ago SRK was given some award by the French Govt.....that clearly states that French Govt knows him....plus last year when he have been to London on zee carnival my majority English friends went to see him all his fans......And ofcourse...he have been to the US several times for shows n shootings.....Many Americans yes THE REAL AMERICANS....lol....all said their favourite is SRK then why would he need publicity that way....It's not that i'm supporting him coz i'm his fan but i'm doing it coz it's true n in one his interviews he mensioned i'm scared of US n they often inquire things from me bcoz of my surname KHAN.Smile

And not too forget that he was awarded a doctrate by was it Oxford or Cambridge??Smile
LOL sorry my memory is really poor.....EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks so that's clear that my baby i mean srk needs no publicity,hai na sujal fan no 1?Embarrassed
God i always had his dreams in my eyes per srk ne mere dil tor diye.....That's why i got marriedEmbarrassedOuch
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Hmmmm......i don't like arguing,vinujiLOL--Mahikhan ji....me2....But good argument transfer knoweldgeWink....and our arugment have three side...ur side..my side and the right side....Wink the fact is Me2 fan of SRK...SmileI like this acting and movies tooWink

Sujal_Fan_No1 Goldie
Sujal_Fan_No1
Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

LOL sorry my memory is really poor.....EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks so that's clear that my baby i mean srk needs no publicity,hai na sujal fan no 1?Embarrassed
God i always had his dreams in my eyes per srk ne mere dil tor diye.....That's why i got marriedEmbarrassedOuch

LOL

Yeah so exactly our point! i think we win this caseLOL
Mera bhi dil tor diya, I always hoped that Kajol and srk would get married, maybe in the nxt life they will

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hmmmm......i don't like arguing,vinujiLOL--Mahikhan ji....me2....But good argument transfer knoweldgeWink....and our arugment have three side...ur side..my side and the right side....Wink the fact is Me2 fan of SRK...SmileI like this acting and movies tooWink

You can call me Mahi only I wont mindTongue
Hmmmmm.....i know right side is mine but no worries you've the right to state your point tooWinkLOL

Go to top