Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged

haha i think almost everyone has called their teacher Mom at some point....my most recent one was at college (yes college!!!) and the teacher was a guy as well!! Stern SmileLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dumbest thing you've done?? (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Haha, I have another one. When I was 9 years old we were re decorating in the house,in our living room. && My oldest sister was painting and told me to get her a glass of coke. Instead I saw a empty lucozade bottle filled with Fairy Liquid and came back to give my sister. She choked on it. Ahahahahaha, omfg that was hilarious. She had to go to the doctors to clear her mouth.

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hahaha lol yur so evil selina!!!

i've done loads of dumb things....it's in my blood i cnt help it!! but the most recent one was....almost crashing my parked car!!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
-

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 08 October 2009 at 12:38pm

*~*Mehek*~*

Goldie

*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

^^ LOL!

okay..i think i've done loads of dumb things..!..let me tell u one i rmbr -

I just called my teacher mommy in 3rd grade or smtn..n she's like eh? LOL

LOL, I called my teacher Uncle, it was so embarrassing...

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
well i just screamed for smtn..n den i c tat the teacher was standing jus der..!

Robsessed.

IF-Dazzler

Robsessed.

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Yesterday I was in Maths and was DEAD bored.

So I started throwing rulers and pencils and pens out the window (Since I sit next to the window) and was singing along to my iPod, when the teacher looked at me with WIDE eyes, she started shouting, I took my head phones out of my ears and looked at her. She started giving me a lecture on stuff like how pencils are schools property and you shouldn't listen to head phones they can make you go deaf and after she finished I said "I have super ears, I can hear from miles away, unlike you wearing gromits all day long, IT was MY pencil case I threw out the windows, four eyes (she wears glasses) and You really need to WAX your eye brows (They're reall really bushy)!" So when I finished my own lecture her face was BRIGHT red with embarrasment, she made me say sorry to her in front of the class and sent me to the head teachers office, and the head teach was laughing her socks of!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL But I got grounded at home from going out for an 1 hr ROFLROFL && One day of school!!! WOOT! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wtf!! y yu posted this here selina?!! aint dis meant tu be in the 'how was yur day' thread?!! Confused ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

tch tch yu evil evil girl!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top