Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
There's so many that I wont be able to name them all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dumbest thing you've done?? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged

i did the dumbest thing in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

During my grade 12 MATH EXAM!!  Just half an hour left to finish the paper, and i wasted 15 minutes on a question to which i already had the answer to....it was a proving identities question...basically you have to modify and evaluate each side to make it equal.....it was a trigonometry identity....both sides WERE equal it was just that one side needed one little simplification....

example:

3 = 2+1

and i sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out where i went wrong...lmaooooo.....

obviously it wasnt 3=2+1....it was like tanx= (sinx/cosx)...

so ye....i've done lots of stupid things but when i think about this incident....it makes me laugh....i'll never forget those 15 mins..hahaha

richa94

Goldie

richa94

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruti.Luv.Edwad

During my grade 12 MATH EXAM!! Just half an hour left to finish the paper, and i wasted 15 minutes on a question to which i already had the answer to....it was a proving identities question...basically you have to modify and evaluate each side to make it equal.....it was a trigonometry identity....both sides WERE equal it was just that one side needed one little simplification....

example:

3 = 2+1

and i sat there for 15 minutes trying to figure out where i went wrong...lmaooooo.....

so ye....i've done lots of stupid things but when i think about this incident....it makes me laugh....i'll never forget those 15 mins..hahaha

i understand completely.... i've done the same thing once, though i had lots of time to complete my paper. trigo always gets on my nerves.....

john4

john4

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I've done lots of dumb things especially when girls are concerned .I lost a bet and had 2 spray paint my name across the wall in class.

I was watching Ripleys Believe it or not...and this guy lost a bet and got a boob job

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa94

Originally posted by Kruti.Luv.Edwad

During my grade 12 MATH EXAM!! Just half an hour left to finish the paper, and i wasted 15 minutes on a question to which i already had the answer to....it was a proving identities question...basically you have to modify and evaluate each side to make it equal.....it was a trigonometry identity....both sides WERE equal it was just that one side needed one little simplification....

example:

3 = 2+1

i understand completely.... i've done the same thing once, though i had lots of time to complete my paper. trigo always gets on my nerves.....
lol....i understand about trig getting on your nerves......trig used to be my favourite until the identities and stuff came in..Ouch

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Ive never lost a bet:P

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
oh my god, I have....once I lost a bet about something that had to do with someone parking in the same spot everyday....and i lost that bet....i had to go and ask this random guy at starbucks for a cigarette.....this guy looked at me and went "are you even 15?"Stern Smile

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i ' ve had a lot  ..
uhmm ; just cant think of one atm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top