Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richa94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lilsasha

<FONT color=#330099>There are loads of dumb things i did which really put me and theopposite person in embarassing situation...</FONT>

<FONT color=#330099>One time is when i was about 7-8 yrs old, I knew a girl in my hometown who wasin her late teens.. One daywe were at a water reservoir filling our Buckets to take home... Out of nowhere I asked her in front of many people (guys too)"Na***m, howcome your boobs are sooooo big?.... 😆... She just ranaway from therewithout her bucket and didn't show up at that resevoir for many days..... 😳... I really dont know what was I thinking and what made me ask her that question. 😵</FONT>

<FONT color=#330099>I will never forget this incident.... 😳😆</FONT>

lo!! thats hiarious... i pity that girl!!!
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yuppp.... and to tell yall the whole story... in later years that girl got engaged to my late Brother... Imagine how horrified i was thinking what if she told my bro bout it.... 😆
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
^^  OUCHHHHH....that SUCKSSSS
john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've done lots of dumb things especially when girls are concerned .I lost a bet and had 2 spray paint my name across the wall in class.
I was watching Ripleys Believe it or not...and this guy lost a bet and got a
boob job
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mine was once i was at a shopping mall n i assumed this lady was my mum n went behind her to scare her
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
peach caught me in da room with daisy

LOLLLLL 🤣
i'lll make sure to have the dooorr locked tnite;)
john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've done lots of dumb things especially when girls are concerned .I lost a bet and had 2 spray paint my name across the wall in class.
I was watching Ripleys Believe it or not...and this guy lost a bet and got a boob job

aish_punk thumbnail
colling - haha lol!

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have done so many dumbest things in my life.. to many to name
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colling

mine was once i was at a shopping mall n i assumed this lady was my mum n went behind her to scare her

I've done that before. Instead, I thought it was my sister. She was facing somewhere else and looking at a shirt. I told her "It's ugly, It'll look great with your face" (I was young at that time). So the girl looks at me with a mean face and I'm like "Sorry. Thought you were my sister" Embarrassing Moment.