dumbest thing you've done?? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I've done lots of dumb things especially when girls are concerned .I lost a bet and had 2 spray paint my name across the wall in class.

I was watching Ripleys Believe it or not...and this guy lost a bet and got a boob job

Originally posted by richa94

i understand completely.... i've done the same thing once, though i had lots of time to complete my paper. trigo always gets on my nerves.....
lol....i understand about trig getting on your nerves......trig used to be my favourite until the identities and stuff came in..
Ive never lost a bet:P
oh my god, I have....once I lost a bet about something that had to do with someone parking in the same spot everyday....and i lost that bet....i had to go and ask this random guy at starbucks for a cigarette.....this guy looked at me and went "are you even 15?"😳
i ' ve had a lot  ..
uhmm ; just cant think of one atm
Ha. A time my friend dared me to cut my hair (With a scissor. MYSELF) So i did. She never told me how long i needed to cut it. So i cut a big chunk off. (Ha. I Got a haircut to even it out by a professional 😆) At the end I realized I Could've cut one tiny strand.

Well at least, Lesson learned right?
Edited by ShadowKiss - 14 years ago
i think i've done loads of dumb things..!..

There are loads of dumb things i did which really put me and the opposite person in embarassing situation...

One time is when i was about 7-8 yrs old, I knew a girl in my hometown who was in her late teens.. One day we were at a water reservoir filling our Buckets to take home... Out of nowhere I asked her in front of many people (guys too) "Na***m, howcome your boobs are sooooo big?.... 😆... She just ran away from there without her bucket and didn't show up at that resevoir for many days..... 😳... I really dont know what was I thinking and what made me ask her that question. 😵
I will never forget this incident.... 😳😆
Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
^LMAO. That's hilarious! 🤣
Originally posted by lilsasha

There are loads of dumb things i did which really put me and the opposite person in embarassing situation...

One time is when i was about 7-8 yrs old, I knew a girl in my hometown who was in her late teens.. One day we were at a water reservoir filling our Buckets to take home... Out of nowhere I asked her in front of many people (guys too) "Na***m, howcome your boobs are sooooo big?.... 😆... She just ran away from there without her bucket and didn't show up at that resevoir for many days..... 😳... I really dont know what was I thinking and what made me ask her that question. 😵
I will never forget this incident.... 😳😆

LOL wowwww 😆