Ali Merchant’s emotional exit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Ali tells us, "Yes, my stint with the show is over. Last night, I shot for the last time and ended it by cutting a cake on the sets. It was quite an emotional moment for me to say bye to all my co-actors, especially Karan and Hina. Even the assistant director and other crew members had tears in their eyes. I will miss the sets."

The actor did not reveal the reason for his exit, only saying, "By the beginning of next week, Rituraj will sign off which will give Akshara and Naitik reason to smile. The show has given me so much popularity that I will really miss the character." Ali adds, "I don't know what will happen next in the serial, because in daily soaps the storylines suddenly change and so I may even be come back." What next? "I'm getting lots of offers from productions houses and each one is really good so let's see which one I'll accept."

We asked the actor about his plans for the Independence Day weekend. He says, "It's my mother's birthday on Saturday, so I and Sara Khan will be spending time with her and I'm giving her a Rado watch as a gift."
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx but itzz already posted !