Page 2 Page 2

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

welcome to

Click to view full size image

Rocket Singh :salesman of the year

Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year is an upcoming Bollywood film directed by Shimit Amin and starring Ranbir Kapoor, Sharon Prabhakar and Gauhar Khan. Shazahn Padamsee, daughter of Alyque Padamsee and Sharon Prabhakar, is also making her debut in this film. Jaideep Sahni has written the script of this film, and it is being produced by Yash Raj Films.

This is Shimit Amin and Jaideep Sahni's second film, after their debut film Chak De! India. The two worked together in that film as well.

Ranbir Kapoor is playing the role of a Sikh in this film. The film is slated to release in December 2009.[1]

Cast

• Ranbir Kapoor - Rocket Singh
  • Sharon Prabhakar
  • Gauhar Khan
  • Shazahn Padamsee

Edited by rajorakajal - 16 August 2009 at 9:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year ~ FC" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
GALLERY

Edited by karansprincess - 22 October 2009 at 3:44am

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
TO BE EDITED.........

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Edited by karansprincess - 22 October 2009 at 3:42am

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
members

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
..............................~................................................~.......................

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged

The promotional campaign of 'Wake Up Sid' is truly innovative Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Taran Adarsh, August 18, 2009 - 08:45 IST

Ranbir Kapoor
Click above for more movie stills
The promotions of WAKE UP SID have begun and anyone and everyone who has watched the first promo as well as the ad campaign in newspapers can't help but talk of the fresh and innovative content and promotion. "It's not merely a film targeted at the youth. There's a strong family element in the film and we hope to reach out to them," WAKE UP SID producer Karan Johar informs me.

Karan just can't stop praising Ranbir Kapoor, the protagonist of WAKE UP SID. "He's simply amazing in the film. And to stand up to someone like Konkona Sen Sharma is no mean achievement. The best part is, the chemistry is interesting and the unconventional casting works for the film," Karan states.

WAKE UP SID marks the directorial debut of Ayan Mukherjee. "He's someone to look forward to. I think people will wake up to this talent after WAKE UP SID," Karan reveals. Such lavish praises from someone like Karan really carries weight, what say?

karansprincess

IF-Sizzlerz

karansprincess

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged

"I'm not really a lesbian in The President Is Coming" - Konkona Sen Sharma Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Subhash K. Jha, January 9, 2009 - 11:26 IST

So far we thought that Konkona Sen-Sharma was following in Shabana Azmi's foot steps to play a lesbian in her new film The President Is Coming. Konkona's next two releases The President Is Coming and Luck By Chance have her pretty agog. "They aren't the usual kind of films. The President Is Coming is a very funny mock-documentary I cracked up when I was doing it." The film is Konkona's own Dostana. Her character pretends to be a lesbian to get her own way.

Konkona says, "It's a marketing strategy for the film, and I don't mind. The film's release got postponed because of 26/11. I was in Rajasthan when it happened, and was really very worried when I saw the news on TV. So, though I was lucky not to be harmed, I was shocked and disgusted…The film didn't matter at that moment. But my other film Dil Kabbaddi got released, soon after the 26/11 incident. Some people liked the film, but not too many, I admit."

Konkona was working throughout 2008, though she didn't have that many releases. "Rituparno Ghosh's Sunglass and The President Is Coming got delayed. Now I've Zoya Akhtar's Luck By Chance. Zoya had written the script so long ago. She knew what she wanted. I play a starlet. It's quite funny. My character is the lead in B-graders and is also the 'hero ki behen'. I had to keep dressing in different costumes. While one day I was a junior artiste of the 1930's, the very next day I was a nurse! Like Farhan's character, I too play a struggler in my own right."

Konkona has Luck By Chance coming out in January. "And then I go straight to Wake Up Sid in June. Both have me playing the formal female lead. But, to me the impact of the role has nothing to do with its size. Sometimes you do a film just because of the director."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top