Ramayanam Updates - Episode 96 Update posted on Pg 12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Vibs, the last part of your update brings back old memories when we all cried at the Rakshasakul Indrajeet's death. Cry It was brilliantly done by Praphulla Pandey and Ankit Arora.  ClapYou have described everything in vivid detail.  Thanks so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayanam Updates - Episode 96 Update posted on Pg 12 (Page 9)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vibs, for this part too..

I really loved ur updates... Lakshaman and Indrajeet were really  match for each other.. their acting was so good..

Vibs, can upost the song, Vandhan hanumaarar vaayu kumaaran, when ur time permits....

Edited by meli - 20 January 2010 at 7:09pm

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Indrajeet's Last Battle:

"Yes, Shurpanakha. Indrajeet has gone to the battlefield to meet his downfall. He has gone to the battlefield to shed his blood just to obey his father's orders. My son has gone to embrace death! to embrace his death . . . " Mandodari's graceful form shook with sobs of grief. She could not reconcile with the fact that her son knowingly went to lay down his life and she could do nothing about it. Shurpanakha didn't know how to console the Queen of Demons.

Dark clouds filled the sky and lightning from the heavens lashed out upon the battlefield. Vibhishan, Lakshman and the Vanara Army were waiting for Meghanaada to appear again. Finally, Lakshman asked Vibhishan, "Where did Indrajeet go, Maharaaj? All of a sudden I can't find him anywhere. What are your thoughts, Maharaaja? What are you thinking about? What magic will he use next?" "Indrajeet can achieve anything with his magic. Only he knows what he would do next. It will be better if we are careful." Lakshman's shrewd eyes scanned the battlefield.

At that moment Indrajeet appeared among the dark clouds.

"I have the answer to your doubts, Lakshman."

"Did you get frightened and hide yourself so long?"

"A person who hides with fright will not come to the battlefield, Lakshman. I am a brave warrior. I have come with full fury to destroy everyone. Lakshmana! Lift up your bow!"

Saying so, Indrajeet locked an arrow in his bow. Lakshman shot an arrow of his own. The arrows anhilliated each other in mid air. Indrajeet brought his chariot to the ground. The battle continued thus with both the opponents aiming at their enemy with fury. Their arrows met mid-way exploding in a terrific blast of energy. The air resounded with the sounds of the blast and Indrajeet's frustrated roars.

Lakshman locked a long arrow in his bow and aimed it skywards. His eyes closed, he chanted a mantra suffusing the arrow with glowing energy. Sharp eyebrows lifted as the piercing eyes of the scion of Raghu's Race opened and his full focus was directed at the demon who stood opposing him. Strong. graceful hands held the bow and arrow in place and pulled back the string to its maximum limit. Indrajeet tried to counter this attack but Lakshman's arrow just lew past Indrajeet's arrow and split into two before reaching the demon. The two arrows vapourised the demon's hands rendering him helpless.

"LAKSHMANAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Indrajeet screamed out loud enough for the whole world to hear. As Indrajeet wathed in horror, Lakshman called forth divine powers again. A pillar of fire from heaven lit up the whole place and spiralled down to the Prince of the Solar Race. Lakshman's arrow head glowed with unimaginable energy. Indrajeet's eyes were red with panic.

"If the son of Dasaratha, Baghawan Sri Ram is a truthful person, is an epitome of truth, if he is an incarnation set as an example to all the fourteen worlds, let his Astra, behead the egoistic son of Lanka!"

Lakshman's words echoed throughout the battlefield. No matter how he was protected, Indrajeet cannot win over the essence of truth.  The heaven's roared in unison with tongues of lighting lashing forth.  The unparalleled arrow searched for a target in the enemy. Lakshman swung his bow in a graceful arc and pointed the arrow at Meghanaada. The arrow released by the Son of Sumitra gushed with the energy of the ocean waves and seethed with the fury of the heat of flames.  Lakshman's eyes were aflame with anger and fury. The demon prince watched on with dashed hopes and watched the arrow rushed forward like the unstoppable wind. The entire Universe trembled as the arrow charged forward to finish off the last living son of Ravan. Even the Asoka Vana felt the tremours of the powerful arrow. The demons guarding Sita could not keep their feet on the ground. Meghanaada's eyes widened with dread as he knew this will be his last moment. Lakshman's flaming dart severed the demon prince's head.

"LAKSHMANAAAA! ! ! . . . ."

Indrajeet's echoes rang throughout the field. Vibhishan let his eyelids drop over his eyes as he saw his brother's last hope fall and drew in a deep breath. Indrajeet's corpse deprived oh its head and hands fell to the ground.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Ravan flared up in disbelief. His mind body and soul could not accept the fate of his eldest born son.  The Lord of Lanka screamed out in horror. " "THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! NEVER POSSIBLE!!!"

That was the end of Indrajeet. It was a fabulous episode. I loved the song in the background when Lakshman shoots the final arrow.

A spoiler for the next episode: Indrajeet's farewell message to his wife.

Edited by Vibhishna - 20 January 2010 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFeljay.Vrish.Mallika113

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thank you Mallika ji. I miss the old times too.

Arjun_Meena, thank you. I'll post the lyrics of the song as soon as I can. Do you remember which episode or scene the whole song is played? I'll put down the lyrics as soon as I can.

Edited by meli - 20 January 2010 at 7:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Vibs,

Again an excellent update.. No one can ever this much beautifully depict Ramayana, the great epic  and this much vivid in words.. U r doing a great Job.. May the almighty be bby ur side always...

U r a great writer.. Hope to see your writings, if any please let me know... I mean ur thougths or stories or articles...

A drop of tear filled my eyes when Indrajeet who though repented for his dad's mistake, lost his life just for his dad's words.. I was really moved, when the last word uttered from his Mouth was the ypunger Princess name..

Reg, Vandhan hanumaran song, i think it was played in the episode where a naught small hanumar went near the son thinking it as an eatable.. Though i am not 100% sure, it was during his childhood scenes... Also, the song was palyed in hindi when he takes the snajeevini parvatham.. but i need it in tamil..

Thanks for ur updates and help for that song..

Edited by meli - 20 January 2010 at 7:07pm

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Arjun_Meena. I'll get the lyrics of that song as soon as possible. I have been trying to make a blog of my writings. I'll let you know once it is ready. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFMallika113

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Vibs, good job once again.  Keep on writing, you are very talentedBig smile Let us know when your blog is ready!  I will be ready with commentsLOL

VibhishnaMeena.IF

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
MY GOD vibs  u brought tears to my eyes again as i recalled those last episodes of indrajeet

just dont know what to say

got too emotional again 

i m sure mallika is also feeling same

we had such a hard time  accepting indrajeet though on wrong side was  so right and is gone

u hv put such detailed update i  felt i m back in treta yug and it was so hard to see those scenes

praphulla totally stole the show 

i think thats why  as a rakshas he was loved and liked

vibs thank u so much for letting us know abt these updates

u took us back in memory of those days

awesome totally awesome

AahaanaVibhishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top