India-Forums

Ramayanam Updates - Episode 96 Update posted on Pg 12 (Page 7)

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Episode 93: 3rd January 2010

Hanuman flies over the land carrying the entire mountain of herbs. On the way, he happens to fly across the land of Ayodhya. Bharat shot a powerful arrow at him thinking he was a demon come to destroy Ayodhya. Hanuman fell to the ground crying out Lord Ram's name. Bharat, realising his mistake, and wakes up Hanuman. Hanuman comes to know that the person in front of him is Lord Ram's brother Bharat and tells him that Lord Ram always thinks about him. Bharat comes to know that the vanara is Hanuman, Lord Ram's devotee. Both of them embrace. Bharat eagerly enquires about his brothers and sister-in law. Hanuman tells him all that had happened. Bharat is shocked at all that had happened to them. Hanuman takes leave and flies South.

Ram is devastated at his brother Lakshman's condition. He pleads to Surya Dev not to rise till Hanuman arrives. Hanuman finally arrives with the whole mountain. Sushena acquires the Sanjeevani herb, crushes a bit of it and holds it under Lakshman's nose. Lakshman wakes up in a few moments screaming, "Maayaavi Meghnaada!!!" He then realises that he is not in the battlefields. Ram embraces Lakshman and is very happy to see his brother healthy again. Ram tells Lakshman that Sushena and Hanuman saved his life and Lakshman thanks them both.

Hanuman takes back the mountain and allows the Sun to rise again. The vanaras sound the conch so that Sita knows that all is well in the Vanara Camp. Ravan is beside himself with anger. He screams at the Sun and throws his royal physician Sushena into the dungeons branding him as a traitor and saying that he will be put to death.

Indrajit tells his father that he intends to perform a Yaaga for Nikhumbila Devi and he needs a day off for that. Ravan suggests that he himself goes to war but Indrajit does not agree. He says that he will use magic to confuse his enemies and stop the war for a day.

In the battlefield, Indrajit appears and teases the vanaras. He then reveals that there is someone in the chariot with him. It turns out to be Sita. He blames her for all the misfortune that befell Lanka and his family and before everyone he slew her.

Hanuman sobs in front of Ram about what Indrajit did. Ram was shell shocked to hear that his lady has been killed and falls to the ground in a dead faint.

The last scene shown was Lakshman, Hanuman, Jambavan, Sugreev, Vibhishan holding the unconcious form of Ram.

Edited by Vibhishna - 20 January 2010 at 7:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana.Vrish.Meena.IFeljay

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Episode 93: 10th January 2010

In the Vanara camp, Lakshmana cries holding Rama's head in his lap. Rama is totally oblivious to everyone's pleas to wake him up.

Ravana enjoys his momentary victory and praises Indrajeet. Sulochana greets her husband Indrajeet and says how proud she is of his victory. But Indrajeet tells her he is not happy because it was the victory for his magic and not prowess. He also tells her that his magic will not be able to fool them for a long time and he has to become invincible. Sulochana is very confident that her husband will be victorious always. Indrajeet plans to worship Nikhumbila Devi to become invinvible and gain a celestial charoiot and divine weapons.

Sita hears that her husband fainted in the battlefield. Trijata explains that Indrajeet 'killed' a Maya Sita and on hearing of her demise Rama lost conciousness. Sita pleads to the Earth to give her husband the message that she is safe.

In the Vanara camp, Rama stirs and sits up suddenly calling 'Sita!' Everyone are happy to see Rama wake up again. Back in the Asoka Vana, Sita hears her husband's voice calling and looks up in joy. To spil the moment Surpanakha arrives to taunt Sita, but she retaliates saying that there is nothing to be proud of what has happened.

Back in the Vanara camp, Ram is devastated thinking of Sita. He mourns her loss. Vibhishana explains that this must have been an illusion from Indrajeet. When no one could believe what he said, though they fervently wanted it to be true, Vibhishana suggested that they find the corpse of the slain Sita. Everyone sets out for the spot where the Maya Sita was killed but were confused when they found no trace of any such event. Vibhishana concluded by saying that Devi Sita must still be alive and Indrajeet must be planning to perform a yaga to Nikuhumbila Devi. Once that is done he will be invincible and no one can ever defeat him. He also suggests that his yaaga must be stopped. Ram agrees and sends Lakshmana with the Vanara forces along with Vibhishana.

In Ayodhya, Urmila, crying profusely, refuses to open the door to her chambers. When Mata Kaushalya orders her to do so, she opens the door and cries out that all the doors of her life has been closed and that her husband will not return. She tells the 3 mothers that Lakshman had been attacked by a life taking force. All of them confront Bharat and make him tell all that had happened to the trio who left for the forest. They are upset with him that he kept back the information from them. Kaikeyi gets so furoius that she orders Sumantra to prepare the army and send word to all their allies and start for Lanka to aid Ram in the war.

(Honestly, I don't know where they found all this! Urmila saying that her husband won't return was the height of it not to mention the drama put forth by Kaikeyi. I'm not blaming the actors, of course, they did a very good job. But the story is too incredible to digest any bit of it.)

Guru Vasishta stops her telling that Ram and Lakshman can take care of themselves and that Lakshman is dafe and well now. He also tells them that Bharath is not at fault and he was the one who witheld the information from them fearing their reactions to it.

Indrajeet gives instructions to his soldiers to guard the place well and starts his yaaga. Lakshman, Vibhishana and the Vanara forces arrive at the foot of the mountains where Indrajeet had chosen to perform his yaaga. Lakshman wants to attack directly but Vibhishana tells him that they shouldn't be so hasty. Hanuman says that they need a plan and their goal must be to stop the yaaga at all costs and nothing else.

With firm resolution and the anticipation of battle etched on their faces, Lakshman and the Vanara forces move forward towards the cave where Indrajeet was.

The end. Except for the drama in Ayodhya, the episode was fine.

Edited by Vibhishna - 20 January 2010 at 7:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana.Vrish.Meena.IFeljay

Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Hi Vibishna,
How r u? Hope u r doing well... and hope u remember me...
I am extremely sorry for not appearing here to provide the necessary support to u for the Great Ramayana updates... Really sorry for not being here for such a long time...

I was able to watch the episodes these days and it was s'day which i missed.. Tats wen i remembered ur updates... I really felt very bad about myself for not visiting the thread and thinking about it only when we need it... SO i rushed here to see ur updates... How we human forgot things unless there is a need...

I found one thing.. U were also absent for long time.. We both being Ramayan fans, have stepped in almost same period.. not a great diff... God's grace...

I assure u that i il be here to support u... Please keep updating...
Thanks for being here....

I am happy to see some ppl here.. Tat's a great sign...

Coming to the play,
I was really moved by the episodes where Lakshmana was harmed by poison and Rama was crying for him making him lay on his lap..
Rama and Hanuman where so great u know... teh acting was too good... They boht made tears trickle down my eyes... Hats-off them too... THe epsiodes were good..

Adding to this is the scene, where lakshmana after waking up hugs Rama and then Thanks Hanuman and the vaithiyar...
Rama and lakshmana were great brothers.. I just loved that scene...

So Ram felt that Sita is safe.. That's a good sign...

Thanks for the updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVibhishna

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Arjun_Meena! Of course I remember you. I am doing well. Hope to hear the same from you.

I had disappeared without any message. I was plagued by a lot of issues and had to deal with it all. I couldn't post the updates because of that - Sorry.

Great minds think alike and perhaps visit forums at the same time too Wink

Thank you so much for your support. I'll keep updating as regularly as possible. I too am happy to see people are still interested in following this serial.

The last few episodes have been just too good except for the last one this week. When Lakshman was hurt, Ram's grief was so overwhelming - hats off to all of the actors. Each one has done their part so well. This was the most convincing scene I have ever seen.  There was a similar episode where Bharat gets hurt and Ram and Lakshman save his life. This one came soon after Ram - Sita's marriage. I hope you had watched it before. Even in that episode Ram's acting was so good.

Edited by Vibhishna - 11 January 2010 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super duper updates VibhishnaClapClap

You have done a fantastic job here so I am making it sticky so it will be easy for others fans to read itEmbarrassed

You are right about the episode....so many good episodes lately except for the sunday...I think next week will be good tooTongue

Btw...Gurmeet -Debina fans..plz do not miss out their blog here on India Forums: check out the link below:

Edited by meli - 11 January 2010 at 6:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Vibhishna!  Yes, I agree, it looks like they are copying these serials and unnecessarily making this also dramatic. 
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Meli,
Thanks for making it sticky....
I have seen that blog ha ha ha...
Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for liking my updates and thanks Meli for making it sticky Smile

Go to top