Ramayanam Updates - Episode 96 Update posted on Pg 12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Vibhishna.. You misse done thing..
Once Ayilravana and mayilranvana leave, Chandrasena will talk to a maid and seek her help in saving Rama and lakshmana..
She asks the maid to go to the place where Rama and lakshmana are kept and to prevent the pruifying rituals by making them impure.. The maid agrees and takes leaves..

I think, the girl who was dancing in front of Ravana was the same maid.. Not sure..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayanam Updates - Episode 96 Update posted on Pg 12 (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Vibhishna.. You misse done thing..
Once Ayilravana and mayilranvana leave, Chandrasena will talk to a maid and seek her help in saving Rama and lakshmana..
She asks the maid to go to the place where Rama and lakshmana are kept and to prevent the pruifying rituals by making them impure.. The maid agrees and takes leaves..

I think, the girl who was dancing in front of Ravana was the same maid.. Not sure..

Oops Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sorry, I missed it in my update.

I'll check if both the girls are the same Big smile

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vibhishna..

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Ramayan was telecast today morning from 9 AM to 10 AM.

Sorry for the delay, I'll give the written update in a day or two.

Edited by Vibhishna - 27 August 2009 at 9:54am

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I din't know that Ramayana time changed..  May be coz of Vinayaka chaturthi prog.. When I came to watch TV Ramayana was almost over.. Oh god I missed the episode..

So waiting for ur updates Vibishna..

Thanks in Advance..

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Written Update for Ramayanam episode telecast on 23rd August 2009 (the serial was telecast at 9 AM to 10 AM):

Hanuman tells Maharadhwaja that he (unfortunately) does not have time to shower his fatherly love upon him as he is on a very important mission to save his Lord Ram. Maharadhwaja tells Hanuman that the princes were taken to the altar to be sacrificed. He also shows the way to his father and lets him though the last door. Hanuman finally reaches Patal Loka.

Sita keeps staring at the Sun with a smile on her lips. Trijata and the two rakshas women guards think that she has lost her mind. But Sita keeps reassuring them that she is perfectly alright and she knows her husband will be safe. The others are not convinced.

Hanuman assumes a minute form and continues his search. He sees some rakshas guards and goes near them. One of them (I think he was sort of a superviser Wink) tells the other guards to be extra careful. He says that when the Sun sets, Kings Ahiravan and Mahiravn will sacrifice Ram and Lakshman. Till then they should not let anyone enter the Palace and Altar. The demons are eager to get the human flesh as prasad.

Hanuman hangs on to the rakshas' clothes. The demon stops to have a drink which is brought to him by another rakshas. Quickly Hanuman leaps to the plate on which the vessel is kept and unseen by anyone he is taken inside. (Excellent graphics and music Big smile)

Trijata tells Prashast that she fears that Sita had lost her mind. Prahast tells her that any woman in her situation will react that way and Sita is about to become a widow soon. It is possible that she might have lost her mind. But Trijata reminds him that Lankeshwar will not not forgive them if something happens to Sita. Prahast agrees and comes to a conclusion. He decides to send Shurpanakha to find out Sita's thoguths. (Honestly! Shurpanakha?!?!? I am astounded by his brilliance LOL One more thing I did not understand was that Prahast refers to Shurpanakha by name and not as aunt as he is supposed to - Prahast was Ravan's son according to this serial.)

Shurpanakha comes to Sita (as usual Wink) and starts to tease and tantalise her (as usual). Sita retorts telling her that she will lose her nose again if she keeps thinking her brother is going to prevail in this war (as usual LOL) Shurpanakha goes away in anger (as usual again ConfusedOuch)

Hanuman keeps searching and comes upon Chandrasena's chambers. He listens to her speaking with her maid. Chandrasena tells that she tried her best to save Lord Ram but couldn't but good will prevail and Ahiravan and Mahiravan will definitely be killed. She also says that she knows the secret of how to kill the two vile creatures and that she will help the person who will save Ram & Lakshman and also tell them this secret. (Hanuman's expressions in this scene was absolutely fantastic Clap Hats off Clap)

Ahiravan and Mahiravan are busy worshipping the demon God. The rakshas preists chant continuously and tell Ahiravan and Mahiravan to purify the sacrifice. Ahiravan and Mahiravan are confident on completing the sacrifice.

As Hanuman continues to search, he observes a group of demons rejoycing and wonders what could have made them so happy. Another demon comes there beating a drum and announces that soon Ram and Lakshman will be sacrificed for the good of their (Rakshasas) kind and they will get human flesh as prasad and that everyone are invited for the feast.

Hanuman is dejected and hits his mace on the ground, his eyes red and streaming with tears, moaning about how he is not able to save his Lord. His father Pawan Dev, tells him to cast off his worries and act quickly and that he need not worry as Surya Dev himself has promised him that he wont set until Hanuman finishes his mission. Hanuman says that he had forgotten it in his frustration and takes the blessings of his father and proceeds inside.

Chandrasena's maid hides some waste stuff in her clothes and goes to the altar with a lamp on a plate (an arti plate). The guard stops her and asks her why she had come. She says that she has come to worship the demon God so that her family will prosper and she will get all good things in life. She tells the guard also to do so and he admits her in. Once inside, she removes the cloth with the impurities and asks for forgiveness for what she is about to do and that she cannot think of any other way to stop the sacrifice. Just as she is about to open the cloth, Ahiravan and Mahiravan stop her and discover what she is upto. Angered, they order the guards to take her away and kill her.

Sita is still smiling at the Sun. Her guards still say that she has lost her mind. Sita asks Trijata to bring her a conch (sangu). When Trijata hesitates, Sita tells her that she is asking this with full sanity. When the conch is brought, Sita blows it. The conch sounds a loud blast and is heard by everyone in Lanka. She says that she challenges Ravan that he will never win the war. (I don't understand why this and the previous Sita scene were necessary.Confused)

Hanuman cautiously makes his way into a very dark cave and spots an altar with a looming statue of a demon (God). He edges towards the platform and looks up to see who was there and finds his Lord and his brother. (Finally!) Overcome with relief he bows to them. He notices two other demons who stand with palms joined and hands folded before the altar. Hanuman takes in the situation at once and decides that this issue can only be solved by dexterity and cleverness. He goes behind the statue and stands observing the happenings.

Maharadhwaja is still standing guard outside the gates. Jambavan, Angad, Nal, Neel come there. Maharadhwaja stops them and asks who they are. The four of them introduce themselves and express their curiosity that he looks like a vanara. Maharadhwaja answers that at heart too he is a vanar (I loved the dialogue - "Paarka vanaram pol ullaaiye..." ... "Ullathilumthaan naan vanaran." - Good one). He shows them the way and tells them to help Hanuman. Jambavan shouts 'JAI SRI RAM' and the others echo. But Jambavan seems to sudenly remember that they should not make noise and they say 'Jai Sri Ram' again silently and move into the Patal Loka.

Ahiravan and Mahiravan suddenly hear a voice calling their names. The voice says that he is their God and he is pleased with them. Both of them are happy and the others are surprised and scared. One of the demons there expresses his doubt as to how the Patal Devta Statue can talk. Unseen by anyone, Hanuman's tail lashes out and trips the demon and he falls to the ground. Everyone there look at the statue with reverence and murmur. Hanuman, still playing the part of the demon God says that he needs to rest and no one should see him do so. If so he will pluck out their eyes and their lives too. He orders them to leave and all obey. As soon as they leave Hanuman comes out and bows down to Ram (and Lakshman) again.

Jambavan, Angad, Nal, Neel reach the place where the demons are rejoycing (same place Hanuman saw before). They wonder why the demons are so happy when two of them speak about how eager they are to get human flesh and as soon as the Sun is down Ram and Lakshman will be no more. The four of them are shocked to hear this but they silently move away to search for Hanuman and Ram and Lakshman.

"Prabhu... Prabhu... Please wake up, Prabhu ..." Hanuman pleads with Ram and Lakshman to wake up. His eyes are full of tears and he keeps pleading with them to wake up but in vain. They reamin as they were before. Hanuman sinks to the floor crying desparately. He tries his best, even sprinkles water on them but they reamain in their steep stupour. Hanuman gets so frustrated and hits his fists on the altar. Then suddenly, he roars. His voice sounds through the entire place and everyone are frightened. Ahiravan and Mahiravan come running with the priests and guards but stop at the entrance without going in. Hanuman asks them why the two humans seem lifeless. The two demon kings reply that they are in a dead faint. Their 'Demon God' is angry as they have giving him those who seem lifeless is equal to giving him dead offerings. Hanuman says that he is hungry and he wants food offerings and also the two of them alive. Ahiravan and Mahiravan say that the two humans can be revived with herbs. Hanuman asks for the food offerings and the herbs to revive them both. He also tells them that no one should see him or see him eat. Everyone who comes in should come in with eyes closed and goe back with eyes closed. If anyone defies they orders they would not be alive. Ahiravan and Mahiravan hurry off to obey their God. Hanuman looks satisfied.

Shurpanakha tells Prahast that Sita is driving everyone mad and she doubts if she is insane like everyone else thinks. Prahast and Shurpanakha discuss about Sita.

Demons bring trays of food and stand outside the temple. Ahiravan and Mahiravan inspects them and tells them not to open their eyes at all inside the temple. On the last plate that was empty Ahiravan keeps a bunch of herbs and tells him to keep it near Ram and Lakshman. They all go in with their eyes closed. The demon who takes the herbs is the one who doubted the God earlier. He keeps the herbs near Ram and Lakshman and waits till the others leave. He opens his eyes and looks around. Suddenly a mace hits his face and he becomes blind. He runs out screaming and the others ask why he did such a thing. He says that there is somethign behind this all and this a trap but no one believes him and they all go away.

Hanuman eagerly looks at the herbs and at Ram and Lakshman.

The episode ends here Smile

The next episode will be interesting - try not to miss it Big smile

Edited by Vibhishna - 20 January 2010 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Vibhishna

Goldie

Vibhishna

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
All in all it was a good episode. The music and effects were nice. Hanuman (played by Vikram Sharma) deserves a standing ovation - he was just excellent. Shurpanakha was good too. I am waiting for the next episode and I hope they show the final fight between Ram-Lakshman and Ahi-Mahiravan this week itself. I am waiting for the background song that will be played in this scene. The song was too good in Hindi and I hoping that it would be good in Tamil as well.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Oh God Rama, I missed such a nice episode.. Next week to I will not be able to watch it.. Cry
Vibishna, u are helping me with such wonderful updates..

Thanks a lot... for the updates.. so nice...

The next episode will be interesting - try not to miss it- oh no.. I have some imp work..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top