|| Asambhav || 10 years <3 Priya and Vikrant || (Page 19) - Page 11

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Resh..............

Whoa....... Asambhav is ending this week?  My goodness!!  It was the only Marathi serial that I watched.  However six months ago, I stopped watching it since it had begun to drag.  I picked up the threads recently when I read that the serial would soon be ending and I wanted to know what the end would be like.

I agree, all the characters were well etched by the actors who have all done a superb job.  When Manasi left, I didn't think anyone could take her place.  But I was in for a surprise when Urmila stepped in and took over beautifully.  It has indeed been a long journey.  The serial has been very different and very interesting and a refreshing change from the rest.

I hope the next venture of the production house is just as good.
What time do they show Asambhav on Sunday?
I don't like the characters of aadinath and shubhra at all.
My favorites were sulekha, sopan ajoba, kusum atya, abhiman and ofcourse- vikrant. I used to like tanishka when she was supporting sulekha.
I guess asambhav is one of the rare seirals where the vamp is the true lead of the show. I will remember asambhav for neelam shirke. she is GREAT.
I appreciate all ur comments dear...

Asambhav was always special to me in every way...and whooa...wht an end to Sulekha's character...

Two days and we are left with the show....The show gave me everything, a reason to watch...

And yes bhagu...ur hubbies are too much..😆
Skepti,

Sundays is at 11.00 pm IST...

And guys, watch today's epi..it rocked...finally Sulekha's char ended, she gets stabbed by Poonam herself....wohooooooooooo

And Tanishka comes to the rescue of Shubra and finally succeeds in getting their souls back to their respective bodies....

Two days...awwwwwwwww

finally Sulekha cha tichyach sis ne khoon kela.... dont know what they want to show in the next week.

There are various question marks though. Looks like there is some issues here - the story seems tobe ended hastily.... lots of links missing ....

vikrant gone suddenly;

prathamesh was supposed to kill somebody...?? nothing happened.

nagesh ballal did not play any crushial part - why was he introduced?

Welcome to the discussion dear...yes many questions are still unanswered...bt Vikrant's char met an abrupt end...and nw its not possible to bring him back just fr 2 episodes...

Abt Prathamesh...no idea..and yes why was nagesh brought back..maybe bec of tht remains to be found in the bhuyaar...
So finally, Sulekha and Indumati both died...after getting stabbed so much...

All's well tht ends well...the story gets to its end...
So today Sulekha died alongwith Indumati thus bringing an end to the story...

All's well tht ends well..Prathamesh too spoke...and tom is the finale...m missing it already...nt yet getting the feelings...
Resh...............a point to think about..............

What if Sulekha is reborne as Adi and Shubhra's daughter?  What sweet revenge for Indumati........

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks I hope the creatives dont give some twist like that.  🤢 ðŸ¤¢