Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Bhageshri discussion shuru karuya ka? I too love that serial very much and sometimes I discuss it with Reshu. I like Sunil Barve's character and of course even Janaki's character. In fact all the actor's roles are clearly etched out and each one is doing a great job of it. The serial itself has a mysterious and rural flavor to it, so it is going to be an interesting one to watch.
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi vidya,
nakkich KUNKU baddal discussion karayala avadel mala.The serial is good in every manner like casting,story,direction n all.so let's start it......karan mi rest serial suddha baghate but ASAMBHAV ani KUNKU itaki promising serial konatich vatat nahi (mi tumacha kulvadhu cha discussion vachate bara ka) so i ll definitely talk abt KUNKU.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes lets start discussing Kunku too...and as far as possible we have to discuss the other shows too....so wht if we hate them..πŸ˜†...

And good to hear bageshri tht u read abt KV ...πŸ˜†

I will miss Asambhav yaar....
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends...like kunku and kulvadhu lets discuss Asambhav here..shall we???
i'll change the topic of the post
*Resham* thumbnail
Sure chaitalee...change the title and we will discuss the show exclusively...
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bageshri

yes resham,

tat's true.Shubhra  is going to disclose the name of the ladies.One of them is Parvati,another is goda and i think the third one may be Chabbu or Indumati.Pl give me the update for 2morow episode because perhaps i will miss it.
HI Neha,hw r u? nice to c u here after so many days.
and friends that KUNKU is also a good serial.I am surprised that no one is discussing for that serial😲.

here's ur update
Asambhav  20th Aug
Shubhra and Prathamesh look at the skeletons.Shubhra say's one skeleton is her(Parvati) and other one is of Goda.She starts thinking about the third one and the scene shifts to flashback.

Flashback-
Goda has made Kheer for Parvati in their hut.Parvati remembers that Dinu likes kheer and tells Goda to go to Wada and give kheer to Dinu

At the Wada..
Bhagirathi and Yami Mavshi are going out.So they tell Mahadev(who is mentally disturbed coz of Parvati) to take care of dinu.They go out.Dinu asks Mahadev to play hide and seek with him.Dinu hears some voice and goes out of the house.He is hypnotised and starts walking.After some time Bhagirathi comes home and starts searching for Dinu

Again in the hut
Goda tells Parvati that Dinu is missing.They both go out to search Dinu.Dinu is in a unconscious state in the bhuyar with Indu.Shes planning to kill him.At that time Parvati and Goda come there.
Episode ends!
Edited by chaitalee.s15 - 14 years ago
krishara thumbnail
yes this time for the first time Parvati saw Indumati's face clearly....Now we may hope that Shubhra may realise that Sulekha is Indumati only......Now the story has taken a very interesting turn which we were waiting from the start of the serial(Shubhra and Sulekha's fight)..........but frds i have a doubt.....i think Kshipra had already foung out the second entrance of theat BHUYAR when she was in VASAI'S WADA but now they r showing that NAGESH has searched for it................any ways....Serial has come to it's last session.so keep watching.
*Resham* thumbnail
I was thinking the same bagu....πŸ˜†...yes today finally Shubra revealed tht Indumati is Sulekha....whoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...πŸ˜†

Lets see hw this story unfolds now..I think next week will be the last week for the show...
krishara thumbnail
yes resham,
mi sudha agadi HUSHHHHHHH kela jevha shubhara mhanali ki Indumati Sulekha ahe mhanun.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jya goshtichi geli 2 varsha vaat baghtoy ti zalyavar Hushhh ch vatanar na..
ata kay sagala clear zalay...ata fact shevatti fighting ki mag serial cha  THE END. Pan ek goshta manali pahije na yaar, apli serial itakya directors chya margadarshana khalun geli pan ticha spark matra shevat paryant rahila.......
*Resham* thumbnail
Exactly bhagu...itke directors aale ani gele pan Asambhav chi storyline intact rahili...ani main mhanje teene interest thevala lokanmadhye...bhale hi lokani shivya dilya astil ugaach vadhavtayat mhanun..pan I guess they could nt stop seeing it...

Majhya ghari Aai-babana itke prashna padtat show baghtana pan baghtat....πŸ˜†....

Kaal eka masika madhe mee Pallavi cha intv vachala...tyachyat teene lihile hote ke teela family dramas karayala avadat nahit..mhanun Asambhav sarkhi serial ZM ne ghetli tevha tila tyache kautuk vatale....

Koni vichar kela hota...prime time slot madhe Asambhav sarkhi serial successful hoeil mhanun....