Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz.............
The show is goin perfect and the romance is too cute to be true........But dont u guyz feel that there shud be a twist after sumtime???????When we get tired of the romance(hope that never happens)....I think Alok shud come back......and unknowingly propose Akshara in front of Naitik....... Ouch I know that's cruel, but it wud be cute to see Naksh romancing after the MU is cleared........Dont u guyz feel so?????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alok shud return" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
yes i suggested this when RR track first started...that way we could just have it all and be done and over with. Tongue

but i think we all want to see something new, this whole "naitik goes devdas because of a guy in akshara's past" track is getting a little *too* old. we had to suffer through 2miserable months of it. i think it would be too repititive.

also, naitik learnt his lesson.
naitik loves akshara and she loves him too. i don't know what more we could do by bringing alok back NOW.

ching

Goldie

ching

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
who is alok ???
i am sorry but i didn't watch this serial from the beginning so i don't know.
so pls help me

thanks in advance

CHingBig smile

nisha08angel

Groupbie

nisha08angel

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Hey guyz.............
The show is goin perfect and the romance is too cute to be true........But dont u guyz feel that there shud be a twist after sumtime???????When we get tired of the romance(hope that never happens)....I think Alok shud come back......and unknowingly propose Akshara in front of Naitik....... Ouch I know that's cruel, but it wud be cute to see Naksh romancing after the MU is cleared........Dont u guyz feel so?????????

hey !!! i thnk u got dis thought from nasco's ff............

please let him not cym again & no more mu plzzzzzz........
& if u wana c him again he is alredy back in nasco's ff ..... just enjoy all tht dere ,,,,,,,,,,LOL

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ching

who is alok ???
i am sorry but i didn't watch this serial from the beginning so i don't know.
so pls help me

thanks in advance

CHingBig smile

way back in january, alok was a guy from college who was deeply infatuated with akshara. he even tried to kiss her hand once (which akshi's dad saw). she didn't reciprocate anything and told him to forget her.this whole drama led to her mom wanting to get akshara married.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Alok ROFL he was a psycho..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Oooh...Alok returning would not be good. Especially with how Naitik reacts with things like that.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
ew! another MU abt a guy? i'd die badly! its just naksh now! NO ALOK!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top