Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i liked thursday's epi when karan comes to sit near suman during saree selection and holds her hand beneath the saree!! poor suman..she wriggled so much to let her hand free!  karan is too naughty really..

i have a feeling suman is going to accpet karthik. she cant afford to lose kadambari's love or let her down. once she knows karthik likes her, her decision will be even stronger.

but one thing that quite irritates me are karthik's extra-red lips. he is a really good actor and expresses emotions well, bt those lips...really it sumtymes spoils his whole scene. if its natural, then nothin can be done bt if its lipstick then really they shud stop it. 

(sorry no offence to anyone esp to karthik fans. just my personal opinion. i am not against karthik at all)
AshTara thumbnail
wow!! monday's epi was mind blowing!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘karthik had suman in his arms... 😳 πŸ˜³ 
then both brothers sooo tensed for suman and karan preparing glucose drink for her...πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ 

i loved the way karan told that girl "suman mehmaan (guest) nahi hai!!" πŸ˜‘ i think that gurl wants to marry karan bt he's really irritated with her. she is irritating surely..πŸ₯±

we got to see both karan and karthik beside suman...it was good chance to see who suited her more.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ i like karan more bt still i think suman looks better with karthik.😊

the best part was kanchan's fancy get up!! πŸ˜† i screamed with laughter seeing her moustache!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†oh boy, she looked really funny. waiting eagerly for today's epi. 😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
todays epi so sad as a Karan Fan....πŸ˜’
suman is avoiding him and he dont the reason....
ab bechare ko Suman k juto ke pichhe hi bhagna padega kyunki (i think so) shayad Suman ne decision le liya hai it is in favour of Kartik...
par jab use pata chalega tab wo bhi apne bade bhaiya k liye apne pyaar ka balidan kar dega....😭...
and i think the serial has the same story line as movie "Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin" starring Mahima Chaudhary, Sunny Deol and Apurv Agnihotri...in the movie at last younger bros gets the heroine....hope same will happen with the Serial...

AshTara thumbnail

ya i know the movie you mean sadhli...ive seen it and it has lots of twists and turns before the final ending. bt i hope the serial dosent go on track of that movie.

i am going to start writing an ff on this story. it will have an ending that will be totally as per my wishes!! as for the show, it cud have another twist. if karthik realises how much karan and suman love each other then he wud tell his mother about it or back off  from the marriage himself and try to hook them together some way. 

AshTara thumbnail
The funniest part in yesterday's epi was that girl who was constantly trying to catch karan's attention! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i dont know her name bt she is a friend or relative of kanchan. she was the one wearing the blue-green suit.

when karan helps suman to ring the bell at the mandir, this gal tries to get him to hold her hand and make her ring it too. karan acts as if his hand has developed a severe pain and goes off.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then when karan is puching kanchan on the swing, she comes and tells kanchan to give her the swing. poor karan has no choice bt to push this gal as well. πŸ˜†  suddenly suman falls back from her swing (into karthik's arms.😳 πŸ˜³.who was pushin her) and karan leaves his swing with a jhatka and *plop* this gurl goes down in the mud!!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

karan 'rescues' suman's shoe from the stream. then this girl throws one of her sandal's in it and asks karan to get it. karan tells her to throw the other sandal too and buy a new pair frm the market!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
i was laughing and laughing watching her expressions every time karan rejected her. 🀣 πŸ€£ 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Another sad episode for me....πŸ˜”
Karan bechara...fence par chadh kar Suman ko Chhat par to bula liya..par Pyaar ka confession nahi karwa paya....ab to Suman ne Dosti me bhi Duri ki baat kah di...
but really very though situation for Suman...she cant speak the truth to Karan it will hurt him and cant be quite as it is hurting Karan more....
he dont know the reason behind her avoidance....ab pata nahi kya karega Suman se sachchai pata karne k liye...
m badly missing Karan's Smile.....πŸ˜”
my msg for Suman is....plz...plz Karan ko sach nata do...wo pakka koi na koi hal nikal hi lega....

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashu_

The funniest part in yesterday's epi was that girl who was constantly trying to catch karan's attention! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i dont know her name bt she is a friend or relative of kanchan. she was the one wearing the blue-green suit.

when karan helps suman to ring the bell at the mandir, this gal tries to get him to hold her hand and make her ring it too. karan acts as if his hand has developed a severe pain and goes off.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then when karan is puching kanchan on the swing, she comes and tells kanchan to give her the swing. poor karan has no choice bt to push this gal as well. πŸ˜†  suddenly suman falls back from her swing (into karthik's arms.😳 πŸ˜³.who was pushin her) and karan leaves his swing with a jhatka and *plop* this gurl goes down in the mud!!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

karan 'rescues' suman's shoe from the stream. then this girl throws one of her sandal's in it and asks karan to get it. karan tells her to throw the other sandal too and buy a new pair frm the market!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
i was laughing and laughing watching her expressions every time karan rejected her. 🀣 πŸ€£ 

Yes, I was also laughing so much. Talk about, attention seeker and throwing yourself literally in to someone's armsπŸ˜†  Karan was very uncomfortable with the whole thing. That girl was desperate, sheeshπŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Another sad episode for me....πŸ˜”
Karan bechara...fence par chadh kar Suman ko Chhat par to bula liya..par Pyaar ka confession nahi karwa paya....ab to Suman ne Dosti me bhi Duri ki baat kah di...
but really very though situation for Suman...she cant speak the truth to Karan it will hurt him and cant be quite as it is hurting Karan more....
he dont know the reason behind her avoidance....ab pata nahi kya karega Suman se sachchai pata karne k liye...
m badly missing Karan's Smile.....πŸ˜”
my msg for Suman is....plz...plz Karan ko sach nata do...wo pakka koi na koi hal nikal hi lega....

Suman should not keep putting off Karan. She has to come out and tell the truth. Then both should go and tell Kadambari ma.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

episode was ok..

but the Scene of the Episode was Karan Ka Suman ka dupatta dekhna and wo ekdum se Suman k saamne aana....kya Katilana look tha😳..Suman (aur main bhi) to bas gayi thi kaam se....
kya scene tha....Karan ne to ekdum jaan daal di....lagta hai sach me use kisi ne dhokha fiya hai...and he is not acting...πŸ˜†
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 14 years ago
surfgal thumbnail
this serial is going to get kicked out pretty soon if all they can show is the sad face of the heorine who never tazlks and guy chasing her down ..man it's boring