The Pride of PriDa.. Red Umbrella!!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

The pride of all PriDains the unforgettable Chhata of the year...πŸ˜† Bringing the Pri and the Da close to each other..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It looks somewhat like this na..πŸ˜†

PriDa ki shaan= Red Umbrella!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My current favourite topic!!! 😳 

Yess ... the aan baan shaan of all PriDaians - the Lal Chhatha!! I love it .. love the red n black combo .. and will go buy one! And as little as it rains here .. whenever it does rain .. will walk out in the rain only with my PriDa chhatha!! πŸ˜† 

And with this .. I've officially lost it! πŸ€ͺ
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Eks.. I know even I have lost it to open such a topic in first place..🀣 Par kya karein Its the Red Umbrella after all.. its one of the most important parts of PriDa..🀣
Eksie thumbnail
@ Raj - Yes ofcourse .. the laal chhatha is very important! πŸ˜† its a lovely red symbol of the beginning .. plus, anything n everything that brings prida closer, is very important! πŸ˜†

how can we forget the way prithvi pulls the umbrella over damini's head .. and is himself standing in the rain 😍 Isn't that a small but quite meanigful way to show how protective he is! I loved it! 😍😍
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely topic, the red hot these days, totally loving it, both PriDa in black and a red umbrella, and have you all notices that the cupid in the title is also wearing red, so that was also a sign what a cute coincidence.

Mallu
Eksie thumbnail
^^ Hmm .. isn't the colour RED .. a favourite amongst serial makers?! Something or the other is always there in the colour red! lol! πŸ˜† 
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiii
am Aarohi
well very nice topic,,
rite now am in luv in first site wid that umbrella,
red= luv= prida

WOWWWWWW* Aarohi pats herself*
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

@ Raj - Yes ofcourse .. the laal chhatha is very important! πŸ˜† its a lovely red symbol of the beginning .. plus, anything n everything that brings prida closer, is very important! πŸ˜†

how can we forget the way prithvi pulls the umbrella over damini's head .. and is himself standing in the rain 😍 Isn't that a small but quite meanigful way to show how protective he is! I loved it! 😍😍

i agree😳
sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LMAO!!

My Mom is in love with that Red Chata too... I finds it sexy!!

HAHA... totally fits for PriDa

She says it's like Raj Kappor's Chata of the olden days.. reason for all romance...

After Toofan, the one reason for PriDa to meet... is the one and the only RED CHATA!!!

LMAO...

*bangs fists on her head*

--molii <33--

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ektaj

hey Eks...i completely agree with u.πŸ˜ƒ...it was so lovable and caring of him!😳