Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

but some people need to be disillusioned and awaken from their sweet dreams.
ahh ! social service i seeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arguing Over The Internet. (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
as for me I like to join the circus & have a blast . its not often that U get a free ka entertainment so U may as well enjoy LOL

Anamika007

Anamika007

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Go and check out orkut you will find the worst words ever discovered there.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I take all comment with a pinch of salt. In fact, I enjoy reading illogical, immature comments, that lack common sense, it makes me feel intelligent to know that people are stupid and don't know what they're talking about.

As far as using abusive language goes, well when people don't have sufficient evidence to support their viewpoint, they resort to filthy name-calling. And that is when you should openly laugh in their face, and tell them that you're not a bi*ch, you're THE bi*ch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

as for me I like to join the circus & have a blast .its not often that U get a free ka entertainment so U may as well enjoy LOL

LOLLOLsunny ji, just beware - kahin pata chala circus ke joker ban gayeLOL

btw- kahaan khoye hue ho?LOL

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hi cloddyji, nice to hear from U , kaal thoda diversion enjoy kiya even at the risk of  Clown 

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I have read every reply. And I agree with 99.97% of them However what I get worked up about Is when people just take the piss from the country  you live in, lets say we have Indians/Pakistanis living all over th world, many times the american Asians are just poking fun at the British asians or vice versa, really thats sooo not intelligent, and I do lose my self control over It because I can't tolerate such stupid remarks.

As the first poster mentioned, the raw arguments I have come across are on you tube, like seriously, i saw someone cussing some blokes mother! hello what's his her mother got to do with anything?

And then people pass judgemnets over you based on your avatar and sig, uh, why? lets say you have a model dressed In skimpy clothes, does that make me a vulgar individua with a dirty mindl? no it doesn't and believe me I have been attacked many times coz of It..lol but I never changed my sig or avatar, infact I display more of them to piss everyone off lol..

Anyhow, internet arguments are not worth our peace of mind over these whimsical people. It Is true people do it becasue they can xpress themselves freely online as opposed to offline, but If you want to then do It In a civil manner.

PEACEEEEE
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff116/Meriskle/arguing_over_internet.jpg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top