Balika Vadhu

Aye mere watan ke logon… - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
15 August 2009: People, take some time out to pay homage to all those who laid down their lives for the peaceful life we are leading today. Most we can do is to remember them on few of the occasions and acknowledge their great doings. We all have had the heart-wrenching experience of learning about their struggle of pre-independence period; let's hear it from our youthful tele-India what they think of the changing face of India, today.

Avinash Mukherjee, child artiste (Jagdish of Balika Vadhu)

We can live peacefully today only because of the heroes in the past who had sacrificed their lives. I genuinely salute all of them on any day. This year due to Swine Flu my school is closed, but I will go for flag hoisting ceremony in my colony. As part of this country that is freed on the cost of the lives of many brave leaders I make sure I don't dirty it by littering here and there. I have actively participated in the program 'each one plant one' ran by my school, where we had gone from door-to-door to make people aware of the importance of planting trees.

Vibha AnandVibha Anand actress

For me freedom is to live life without any restrictions, but it does not mean waywardly. I salute and thank all the heroes of the past for sacrificing their lives to give us this wonderful free country. I am proud of my country for various reasons, one of them being the warmth about which a foreigner once told me. If I could do anything for my country, I would like to work towards its bright future that is to educate underprivileged children. My favorite patriotic song is Aye mere watan ke logon as it's a tribute to all the freedom fighters.

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/1787-aye-mere-watan-ke-logon.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senAmor.MonMad~samy~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aye mere watan ke logon… - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

onlineTalkies

onlineTalkies

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks for it

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe