Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Wait... Daya cant be dead.. there are so many mysteries that werent answered about yesterday's episode.. The story isnot over... there are 100 bloopers still and did you chk who wrote the episode?? the best writers.. 3 of them together.. and I am sure they cant do such a thing..

chk out so many unanswered questions -

1. Why did Daya enter the lab? I mean fine he wanted to check the fingerprints but those are available in CID bureau as well.. you dnt need to break into the lab
2. What was Daya doin in ACP's House? When the house was locked and all lights off then why did Daya want to roam in the house?
3. Why was Daya with Sangeeta? and that too disguised?
4. Daya talked to the dude at the truck places like they knew each other...
5. Why did the people want to kill ACP ?
6. Whom was ACP talking to on the phone and saying that no no-one has a clue and none are suspecious? ACP behaved differently...
7. Where was real Abhijeet when he got kidnapped and why the hell is Abhijeet in CID if he gets kidnapped so often and so easily? Abhijeet's been in problem like always... he always needs someone to take care of him...
8. Why was Daya behaving so differently in the beginning? After coming out of ACP's house Daya said that he will plan out how to make ACP believe that something is wrong with Abhijeet... Also Daya didnt break the door at the first go...
9. The blast in the car when Abhijeet was around? Why was Daya mysterious there??

Please guys... Daya cant leave.. not Daya...

suddenly I have started to hate Abhijeet. Abhijeet's been in spotlight ever since Shruti left. Abhijeet's been a major part of everything and Daya has been in the behind scene. ACP also mentioned Abhijeet in yesterday's speech but not Daya.
Abhijeet speaks rudely to Dr Saluke. Abhijeet comes into all conversations even if he is called or not. Abhijeet bosses over the others...

I mean I know its not really Abhijeet's fault but now that I think of it and read and see old videos, I cant help thinking that Daya's been sidelined. Even somewhere I am responsible for it. I know a real person who looks like Abhijeet and therefore I feel that even I was not paying attention to Daya the amount I should... bt honestly Daya... since I saw the end of yesterday's episode, I havent spent a moment of peace. I havent smiled... please give my smile back and you are my smile.. Please come back..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha_Lopez...Gauhar...suchi_dev2006SobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Picture abhi baaki hai" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged

even i was wondering they didnt answer the other things as you have mentioned above.... even i was thinking that Daya has been sidelined but them three are best when together so i hope he is bought back....

i hope they bring him back but dont make the other two go either i loved seeing them work together...

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I knw.. who was the informer who died.. who killed the informer.. hell.. they never answered ne of this

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i realli  want daya to be back on the show
CID is nothign without daya

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
The point I forgot to mention was whom daya was calling outside acp's home saying" thik hai tu fielding kar main bhi patta phek raha hun" ?
whom did he call?

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I was shocked, totally taken aback when ACP mentioned only Abhijit's name yesterday.
How can he forget every sacrifice of Daya so easily?
okay fine, he loves Abhijit more, gives importance him more always, but that not means he has to ignore the complete devotion of Daya like this!!!!!!!
I cab even now recall how Daya begged infront of ACP to open a suspicious letter named of ACP pradyuman just to protect his sir,
how daya stayed in the night at ACp's residence when ACP sir became blind
how daya regulary took him to  doctors clinic by his own hands, at that time acp sir used to walk only by holding daya's hand, have u forget it ACP sir?
how daya filled the place of ACP's worthless son nakul & fulfilled his responsibilites.
how daya once snatched a box of bomb & started running clung the box to his chest to protect his team & the common people
Giving the honour to Abhijit is nice & good, but forgetting Daya's contrinution is something for which I will never forgive ACP sir.

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 15 August 2009 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i know i totally agree with u suchi in every point
it was meant to be 2hr specail but it finished just in 1.5hrs and it wasnt a clear eposide either
it made everyone confused and more confused who is the dupilcate one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top