Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Excellent scenes, I could definately see them happening. The first one for sure or a scene while they are on the train.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the awesome response everybody!  I'm really really glad that you all enjoyed the post. πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to reply to a few people in more depth:

Originally posted by: mogliF21

hey! i think the storyline might go like the movie called Piya Ka Ghar, starring Jaya Bhaduri (Bachchan). 

two roomed chawl - no room for their own - bedding in the kitchen floor - lingering to satiate the insatiables (*cough!* we the viewers) with the most romantic scene of the Soap Era (or should i say most cliched . . .πŸ˜•)
i can recall that lady from a chawl who came as a contestant in Dus Ka Dum & said in her suhag raat she requested the person sleeping beside her to pass the milk glass from her husband who was sleeping on the other corner of the room! (πŸ˜•or somewhat like that!) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That seems interesting, it makes me wonder whether they actually will sleep on the kitchen floor.  I wonder what the scope of having nice scenes would be though, because a kitchen isn't very private (although it's better than sleeping outside).  On the Dus Ka Dum contestant:  Imagine if on Archana and Manav's first night together Sachin and Vandita are in the kitchen as well! πŸ˜†  That would be a thorough mood killer!

Originally posted by: anjalisharma200

excellent thoughts on the potential scenes.
i thought of one that i want to share. this is one of the classics as well:

Scene: heroine is cleaning the top shelf in kitchen or room while standing on a chair/stool. hero walks in and admires her. heroine is about to fall and hero catches her. their eyes meet as hero is admiring heroine in his arms. after a while they both come to reality.

AWESOME! πŸ˜ƒ  I was hoping someone would remember another one, good job!  That is a classic scene, it happens in most shows, I'm happy you remembered it. πŸ˜ƒ  I shall go add it to the original post.  Seriously though, I'm thrilled you remembered another one, and such a good one at that!

😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
While I love all these scenes and still think some can be used, I have to say the ones I saw today top them all. Not that these aren't romantic, but Archu and Manav were so cute today! Manav and Archu both sleeping on the floor then catching glimpses of each other while thinking the other is asleep. Waking up early, Archu finding the bangles and putting them on and Manav seeing her wear them. Manav getting Archu some tea. There were so many cute scenes 😳.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

While I love all these scenes and still think some can be used, I have to say the ones I saw today top them all. Not that these aren't romantic, but Archu and Manav were so cute today! Manav and Archu both sleeping on the floor then catching glimpses of each other while thinking the other is asleep. Waking up early, Archu finding the bangles and putting them on and Manav seeing her wear them. Manav getting Archu some tea. There were so many cute scenes 😳.

I agree!  In fact I would much rather prefer that this show has something new and creative rather than the old generic scenes.  I was so happy that they showed something different and far more realistic, in my opinion.  I'm quite surprised at how innovative they're being, throwing idea after idea at us.  These past two days have been chock full of amazingly cute scenes, all of the ones you mentioned and when they're praying, when Manav helps with washing dishes, the awkward towel scene... they're all so cute!  I hope that the creatives for this show actually stay this creative, because I'm really loving what they're doing with Archana and Manav.  They're finally putting their amazing chemistry to use.  I hope tomorrow's episode is just as good or better!

😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
^ I agree with you, I like that the show is being more original with their scenes. I too am hoping for more cute scenes between them tommorow
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well there's one more classic scene...

Scene: Heroine is getting ready. She tries to tie the back strap of her blouse/kurta. Obviously she can't tie it (even though she must hv worn it a no. of times before...hehehe!!!) πŸ˜† The hero hesitates. Finally he offers help. Both are very uncomfortable at first, then both shy away.

But frankly speaking, I don't want this scene to be shown, I prefer the scenes that are being shown right now... this one is for Ekta's creatives...πŸ‘
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha....... gr8 ideas ya πŸ‘
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol very nice scenes .. hope all of them happen πŸ˜†

specially with their romantic bg music!!