F.I.R

More of Shiv Pandit please!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

INDIC

INDIC

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Going by the sporadic and rather erratic presence in the new episodes, it seems either Shiv Pandit is not able to spare more dates for FIR or the creative team is in the process of easing him out in favour of Ashgar Ali (a terrific actor in his own right).

Does anyone have the insider's information about the subject?

We at THE INDIC POST, for one, would surely love to see much, much, much more of Shiv Pandit.

Cheers,
THE INDIC POST

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More of Shiv Pandit please!" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fizzles

IF-Dazzler

fizzles

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
As far as I know, Shiv Pandit has opted for a film career and has left the show. Therefore, Ali Asgar has been roped in to fill his place, but as a different character alltogether.

Yes, I agree that Ali Asgar is a good actor and well established. However, I don't think that he has chemistry with the main lead, Kavita Kaushik and his onscreen presence seems to be lacking in comparison to Shiv.  I don't think I'm the only one that feels his absence!!

BollyGuide

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top