Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Hey everybodyCry

GOD!! ME AND MY MUM WAS ACRTUALLY CRYING!!! bcoz of the FAB ACTING done by EVRY AND EACH CHARACTER'!!
God they just ROCKEDDD dudeClap

it was such soo TOUGHING!!! DAYA CANNOT DIE!! IM GONNA SPAM THIS SONY god he is just the sweetheart of the team.... i mean only ACP,ABHIJEET,DAYA have ALWAYSSSSSS been into the team NEVER EVVERRR OUT"!!! ye hei eik nishaani in 3 ki guyzz...

He better be in the next episode or I am going to spam Sony !!!!!!!!! he needs to ocme back!!! plzz mannnn can't wait till next episode!!! goshh!!

plzz discuss

love
SurCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya died.... or in next episode?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshil77

roshil77

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
all actors acted to their best level on 14th august episode. better than new comers in bollywood.but if daya doesnt makes it ,the show will get boring as no punches and kicking will be shown. no one can replace him. sony chanel better pay him big to get him back before they'll realize they are losing money without daya in the show. no dought all other actors are excellent. i will personally stop watching if i dont see daya soon and will ban the sony chanel.

DAYA GET BACK SOON

roshil77

roshil77

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
THE DOOR ARE  WAITING TO GET BROKEN BY U

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshil77

THE DOOR ARE WAITING TO GET BROKEN BY U

Hey dont worry yaar. Doors ko todna sirf Daya ko THEEK se aata hai. Freddie had to try 5-6 times to break one door n after that he landed on a LAASHLOL

m happy coz Daya IS comin bak. check the promo of this pageBig smile

www1.setindia.com/show_details.php?sid=12

copy paste to ur adress bar n c. its a new promoDancing

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
no Prachi.. tats n old ad.. I think I have seen the episode.. where a couple return and there is blood in their house.. Its just been put up there.. bt its old..

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
even i was crying... but nobody is better than daya to kick and todna the dors... i mean eveyrbody is waiting badly daya ! 12 YEARS U AHVE BEEN HERE?????
 HE HAS CONTROVERSIES WITH OTHER ACTORS??? hows tht possible 12 YRS GLORY GUYZZZ!!

rizwan143

rizwan143

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
HI EVERY BODY I WAS ALSO CRYING LAST NIGHT WHEN THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF DRAMA COME &HE IS REMEMBERING HIS DUTIES DURING LAST MINUTES BUT  I SAY TO ALL OF YOU TO WRITE FEED BACK TO SETINDIA.COM TO BRING INSP. DAYA BACK TO CID   I THINK EVERYONE WILL SAY TO THEM & THEY WILL BE FORCED TO GET BACK DAYA.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top