Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein
Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

India-Forums

RHTPKCM Help Desk (Page 9)

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me if the title song where suman and kanchan are dancing is in a episode or they just aired the title song? which episode did they air the title song in?
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neela226

can anyone tell me if the title song where suman and kanchan are dancing is in a episode or they just aired the title song? which episode did they air the title song in?

it was in the episode and the episode aired on Sep 03,2009,...and part 2....
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanks a lot!
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanks a lot!

ur welcome dear...
mariamason Newbie
mariamason
mariamason

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Big smile hi

my name is maria and i am new

mariamason Newbie
mariamason
mariamason

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
hello all

I have been watching this drama for a few months now and am totally addicted.
kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Is there a 'Story so far' Link? I would like to watch this serial if i could get a brief update for story till now. ThanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

Is there a 'Story so far' Link? I would like to watch this serial if i could get a brief update for story till now. ThanksSmile

unfortunately there is no story so far link...as far as i know LOL but ill be happy to give you a summary

Suman is an orphaned girl who is friends with Kanchan...when Kanchan's mom (Kadambari) visits her at school she falls in love with Suman and promises to make Suman her ghaar ki bahu...Upon reaching Kanchan's village...Suman falls for Kanchans brother Karan, thinking that he is the one her mom wants to set her up with...however, that is not the case...this is where we find out that Kadambari wants Suman for her oldest son, Kartik...its too late because Suman has fallen for Karan but she decides to suck it up and marry Kartik because she loves Kadambari too much to break her heart...eventually the truth comes out and after a lot of hurdles...Suman and Karan get married...only to have Karan die the day of their honeymoon in a car accident...the entire family blames Suman for the accident and taking Karan's life...they say she is bad luck...and force her to live the life of a widow and put lots of pressure on her, thus she faces many hardships...the entire time Kartik is the only one at her defense saying that its not her fault...he has supported her always and liked her from the day his mom told him he'd marry her...he killed his feelings and got her married to Karan but with Karan dead...he has to look out for her...slowly...very slowly...they fall for each other...but things get ruined when Nandini comes into the picture as Kartik's fiance who is pretty much psycho...she will do anything to get to Kartik...after many twists and turns...Kartik and Suman are almost together but Suman pulls back a the last minute to save Kanchan's wedding which leads Kartik to marry Nandini...he still fosters feelings for Suman so Nandini wants Suman out of the way...she does many underhanded things for revenge...when she gets caught she outs Kartik and Suman to the family...saying that they love each other...the family is shocked but eventually accepts this relationship...Nandini signs divorce papers and begins a sweet act...this is when she finds Karan in a coma in the hospital...she lies to the doctors and takes him home...she feeds Karan lies about how Suman is waiting for him..meanwhile..Kartik and Suman are married...on their wedding day...Karan returns...................and thats where we are...

any questions...feel free to ask Big smile
JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moley06kuttapu

Go to top