Devar Bhabhi rasam...

amisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
is there evn such a rasam?? that d devar has to move her ghoonghat and she hits him back with a neem per ki dendi?😕

i think the creatives are just purposely making these things up...just to show d love trinagle btwn aksh, natiik n RR!!

it gets so annoying !!

ive never heard of such a silly rasam b4...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amEn.aaMir thumbnail
there is another thread for this rasm....named ek or nayi rasm...try 2 post there!!!thanx
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisha1

is there evn such a rasam?? that d devar has to move her ghoonghat and she hits him back with a neem per ki dendi?😕

i think the creatives are just purposely making these things up...just to show d love trinagle btwn aksh, natiik n RR!!

it gets so annoying !!

maybe there is such a rasm...we also have a few devar-bhabhi rasms (not this one though) and they are all for fun and to relieve the tension and stress of the marriage...

I dont think they are trying to show the triangle any more...its more to prove to RR that the triangle has become the straight neem ki daandi and he better watch out 😆...

RR needs to have a clear mind that the MU is done before he leaves na so that there is no more guilty feeling in him...I was hoping that will happen in the reception but if he is definity leaving before that then he needs some other rasm na to understand that...
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it gets so annoying !!

Dont know about this one...but there are rasms of devar bhabi..we have one like this on holi where the deavar tries to put colour on bhabi and the bhabi hits him with danda...and in this one its not neem ki patli se dandi...i mean its a real big stick.....
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
maine apne devar ko kise daandi se nahi maara...voh bhi khoob shaitani karta hai...should tell him about this daande wali rasm 😉
amisha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks7

Dont know about this one...but there are rasms of devar bhabi..we have one like this on holi where the deavar tries to put colour on bhabi and the bhabi hits him with danda...and in this one its not neem ki patli se dandi...i mean its a real big stick.....

ohh really.. i never heard of this b4.. thanks for sharing with me abt this rasam !! 😊
amisha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

maine apne devar ko kise daandi se nahi maara...voh bhi khoob shaitani karta hai...should tell him about this daande wali rasm 😉

😆 haa.. aur saboot ke liye yeh episode bhi dekhaiye apni devar ko.. ke aise rasam hote hai...😆
amisha1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

maybe there is such a rasm...we also have a few devar-bhabhi rasms (not this one though) and they are all for fun and to relieve the tension and stress of the marriage...

I dont think they are trying to show the triangle any more...its more to prove to RR that the triangle has become the straight neem ki daandi and he better watch out 😆...

RR needs to have a clear mind that the MU is done before he leaves na so that there is no more guilty feeling in him...I was hoping that will happen in the reception but if he is definity leaving before that then he needs some other rasm na to understand that...

actually RR should just stay for d reception, since d MU is totally cleared now.. in future if he comes back 2 visit munna and his massi,,, he wunt feel uncomfortable in front of his bhabi and cousin...
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

😆 haa.. aur saboot ke liye yeh episode bhi dekhaiye apni devar ko.. ke aise rasam hote hai...😆

nahin nahin saboot I will show only if RR ko daande padenge...agar vo bach gaya to mai phas jaaoongi 😆😆
ram92 thumbnail
yeah never heard of this rasm but i want rr to stay till reception cuz now everything is f9 between them.