Priyanka: Ghajini was more violent than Kaminey!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Priyanka: Ghajini was more violent than Kaminey

Non-starry star Priyanka has a small yet important role in Kaminey and she throws herself into each scene, making you believe she is every inch the fiery Maharashtrian girl she portrays. The actress is lapping up accolades for her powerful ac. She talks about the film, the delay and 'What's Your Raashee?'

"I just hope Kaminey does well because we all have worked exceptionally hard on it. We have been fighting on various fronts for the film. First, the strike was there and later we got an adult certificate due to which we have lost the college-going and school audience. We made the film keeping in mind a 'U/A' certificate. Everyone saw Ghajini and wasn't it more violent than Kaminey?" she muses, adding, "Now, we have to deal with Swine Flu in Pune and Mumbai. Issko abhi hi kyun aana tha! However, public health is of utmost importance and we have three weeks to recover our money as the next big release is Wanted on September 18."

Speaking about her Marathi mulgi avatar in the film, she said, "I am glad it turned out right and people have accepted me in that role. Shahid told me I was behaving like a bai only. I even loved wearing that Kashti saree. I wouldn't mind working with Shahid if we are offered more films."

Priyanka is one of the busiest actresses in town. She is shooting and promoting different films together. "I was shooting for Pyaar Impossible and now I am promoting Kaminey. We will continue to do over the weekend to keep the buzz alive till the multiplexes open and request people not to resort to piracy," says the dusky beauty.

Her next release is the highly-anticipated 'What's Your Raashee?' on September 25. "No one in the history of world cinema has played 12 characters in one film. It was emotionally and physically taxing which is why I fell sick. I hope people appreciate that film too," she signs off on a high note.

• Janhvi Patel/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, August 14, 2009

• Source: http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090814_72

I am excited for all her movies!!!
    <3333

xoxo
    -Lara😊
    Woww !!! She is an supherb actresss 4 sure

And yess, Kaminey has to deal with many things, but it will do gr8 !
    I am sure people will appreciate whats your rahsee..agree about ghajini.