Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Is it a blooper?

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, yesterday in the precap they had shown one girl saying "tum dono ki jodi kitni acchi lagti hai" to PriDa...today that scene didn't come, but directly at the end of the episode they showed Inder taking Damini away!!😕.....So is it a blooper or not?....Am confused!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
No !! They did the same with the Falling scene of the store room... They day before they showed that they both were arguing about being so close... Liek well Damini was like don't come close to me.. Stay away & talk... & Prithvi was likie Well how abt you move away & talk & well they both were offcourse stick under the shelf ! They didn't show that scene...

So basically editign PRoblems !! Ahh i really wanted to see both the scene !! :(

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I was wondering the same thing. As Rema pointed out it happened with the store room scene as well.
No, not a blooper but  a case of unnecessary editing of what would have been super duper scenes to watch

If you can show a scene in the precap, what is stopping them from showing it in the show itself,

Shipra_S thumbnail
I agree with u guys...😊
But guys, i have one more thing in mind- may be they showed us that last scene of Damini- Inder just coz they wanted to give us an insight into what's gonna happen next....coz i feel they have to show Inder entering the party atleast, or else it will look too odd!😕 and when they will show Inder entering the party, then they will also show that girl saying thing to PriDa!😛...So i feel it's not a blooper actually....may be they show it on Mon.!....😛
@krish: Come to think of it inder and damini scene was quite random.

Like you said may be they will show where they left off prida on monday and later inder does turn up.....

And  i think the biggeer blooper here is as per damini the party is thrown by inder and damini's common friends, so they must know who damini's fiance is.

Maybe just totally forgot his face not surprising considering his uninspiring zero personality ,lol.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

@krish: Come to think of it inder and damini scene was quite random.

Like you said may be they will show where they left off prida on monday and later inder does turn up.....

And  i think the biggeer blooper here is as per damini the party is thrown by inder and damini's common friends, so they must know who damini's fiance is.

Maybe just totally forgot his face not surprising considering his uninspiring zero personality ,lol.

😆....I agree....especially with the bold line!....Inder in nothing in front of Prithvi's charm!😉😳
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krishmjht

I agree with u guys...😊
But guys, i have one more thing in mind- may be they showed us that last scene of Damini- Inder just coz they wanted to give us an insight into what's gonna happen next....coz i feel they have to show Inder entering the party atleast, or else it will look too odd!😕 and when they will show Inder entering the party, then they will also show that girl saying thing to PriDa!😛...So i feel it's not a blooper actually....may be they show it on Mon.!....😛

I too think they will show it on mon.Its too gud a scene to be edited out.Lets keep fingers crossed

btw taking of bloopers
1. wheres Prithvis chot?
2. wheres Daminis  cupboard  scene wound?

3.Dams is walking gracefully to/during the party--rem in the morn -cupboard scene she was  seen dragging herself. Cured sooo quickly???? 
Shipra_S thumbnail

I too think they will show it on mon.Its too gud a scene to be edited out.Lets keep fingers crossed

btw taking of bloopers
1. wheres Prithvis chot?
2. wheres Daminis  cupboard  scene wound?

3.Dams is walking gracefully to/during the party--rem in the morn -cupboard scene she was  seen dragging herself. Cured sooo quickly???? 

😆....oh yeh.😆...I feel they are super man and super woman.😆..so their wound remains for only few hours and then automatically vanishes!😆😆.....They have some Sanjeevani booti i guess!😉😆
😆
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really really hope they don't eat up that scene like others..It HAS to air, it's important..