nan123

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Originally posted by nan123

the pal pal bhari link doesn't work.  sorry! i don't mean to lack patience, i've just wanted this song for soo long.  thank you for all of your help :)

hmm...so nw did u gt it...or shud i post it again...?

nope, it still doesn't work.  thanks for all your help again!

aawwww...bt i hv jz checkd it..its wrkin...may b the ntwrk traffic is stuck smwhr....Confused
try again later smtym.& still if dosnt thn lemme know n i shall do it again...Smile

i tried again, but for some reason the quicktime icon is faded out with a question mark over it...is there any other way to send the link?  like through a message? :)

oh....ok....will do it again n pm u d link...Smile

okay thank you soo much :) happy new year!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mitwa : Audio Songs Corner (Page 10)" in Mitwa Phool kamal Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

the pal pal bhari link doesn't work.  sorry! i don't mean to lack patience, i've just wanted this song for soo long.  thank you for all of your help :)

aawwww...bt i hv jz checkd it..its wrkin...may b the ntwrk traffic is stuck smwhr....Confused
try again later smtym.& still if dosnt thn lemme know n i shall do it again...Smile

i tried again, but for some reason the quicktime icon is faded out with a question mark over it...is there any other way to send the link?  like through a message? :)

same to u dear....

cutedoll_uk

Groupbie

cutedoll_uk

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
could you please download the following music for me - The exact episode aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju. the musc lays in the background the whole time, i see you had tried it before but its the wrong tune, this tune plays while she is standing on the balcony outside spilling water onto him when he arrives at the house, the one already up is the one that plays when they are both in teh house later on, i wanted the balcony one if possible, i understand it may be hard and yime consumming but its the third time iv asked, sorry  B x

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutedoll_uk

could you please download the following music for me - The exact episode aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju. the musc lays in the background the whole time, i see you had tried it before but its the wrong tune, this tune plays while she is standing on the balcony outside spilling water onto him when he arrives at the house, the one already up is the one that plays when they are both in teh house later on, i wanted the balcony one if possible, i understand it may be hard and yime consumming but its the third time iv asked, sorry  B x

ok..i'll try n luk for tht partic musicSmile

nan123

nan123

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

same to u dear....

heyy! did you by chance send the link? thanks!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Gallery Updated on 6th Jan. 10

sara45

Groupbie

sara45

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hey everyone Smile
can someone pleaseeeee tell me or upload the song from bela's engagement?? meri pyari pyari banno dulhan bani hai
i love that song what film is it from?

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Gallery Updated on :: 29th Jan. 2010
With Gore Gore Haathon Mein Mehndi Rachi Hai...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top