Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I would be scared to if i had a father in law (so to speak) like dadaji..hes so strict, its natural for anyone to feel that way especially if your new and she was always like that before she got married..dont worry naitik ji will help her
apple64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
on the lighter side, after all woh Rajshree ki beti hai - uske gun to aayenge hi......😆 LOL

apple
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

she was scared bec. she'll have to live upto their expectations..and well..she was scared when naitik held her hand bec. Divya did taught her it's bad manners to hold your husband's hand in front of everyone 🤣 toh she got a bit confused..pati ki baat maane ya Divya didi ki

agree with u charu

Also she has a kind of resepct she shows to the head of the family just as the way she had for her father. So it was the same behaviour (as for daddaji) we would see of akshi when she was with her parents.

as for holding hand akshi would be scared of naitik holding her hand since his behaviour is changing so suddenly, during the marriage he was so different

.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akshara has been scared right from the first episode! 😲
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its her character ...she's always scared...i feel bad for her sometimes...everyone around her are always expecting great things from her.....its kinda hard for her too and other in the drama dont understand that...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Saydie

I would be scared to if i had a father in law (so to speak) like dadaji..hes so strict, its natural for anyone to feel that way especially if your new and she was always like that before she got married..dont worry naitik ji will help her

and i dun think the idea of waking up early for tulsi pooja and before tht Daddaji ko Ramcharitmanas ka paath sunana is that applealing 😆 lets see whether or not she manages to wake up on time the next day