Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think she should have wait for reception atleast
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
therez nobody in this world like ur mom but she has no place in ur sasural..so it's better if she leaves...every relation has a place and a limit..nani has crossed all limits..she has no right to interfere in her daughter's family and act rude with everyone, specially Varsha..what did the poor girl do which upsets nani so much? when the whole family is standing there, dadi is there , the head of the family, when she's not objecting then why is nani poking her nose in each and every small thing? ye sabse bada kalyug hai..maa apni hi beti ka ghar barbaad kar rahi hai..she's uselessly creating tensions... rajshri's first responsibility is to look after her family , nani will be looked after by her bahu and beta..
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

therez nobody in this world like ur mom but she has no place in ur sasural..so it's better if she leaves...every relation has a place and a limit..nani has crossed all limits..she has no right to interfere in her daughter's family and act rude with everyone, specially Varsha..what did the poor girl do which upsets nani so much? when the whole family is standing there, dadi is there , the head of the family, when she's not objecting then why is nani poking her nose in each and every small thing? ye sabse bada kalyug hai..maa apni hi beti ka ghar barbaad kar rahi hai..she's uselessly creating tensions... rajshri's first responsibility is to look after her family , nani will be looked after by her bahu and beta..

i feel so bad for ratan's wife..

but nani is leaving !! yayyyyy 🥳
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with Rajshri, she loves her mom but this is after all her daughters house and with all her parampars its bad manners to stay in your daughters house for to long...am i not correct..i mean i dont know i just watch this happen in shows..so number one nani should know this

number two..if she is hurting everyone in the house, there is no point in trying to explain it to her..its not fair!
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

agreed with charu  every relation has it's place and it's limit.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved wat u said crazy4naksh
i found tht really wrong of rajshri....naniji shud herself go bak but i didnt like da idea of rajshri telling her to go bak