VR(varun&roshni) FC:):):):)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

characters of VR in the serial:-

Varun: Varun is an ace student and an achiever in sports and other activities. He wants to live up to his brothers' expectations and sacrifices a lot for him. He's very sure about the kind of girl he wants to be with but cannot stand the blonde and gossipy variety, which happens to be exactly as Roshni is. And no matter how much he runs, fate and the girl keep ensuring that he does fall for her, and then when the truth comes out he's shattered.

Roshni: She is the baby of the family. A spoilt brat and acts like a princess. She is a hardcore romantic and lives in a world of her own. She's always looking for Mr. Right, but so far has only found Mr. Wrong. She is used to a lot of attention from boys and surprised when she doesn't get any from Varun

RULES:-
~do not post any information about  other jodi's except "VR"
~plz post all the creation's and latest buzz about "VR" here in this forum only.
some pic's of VR:-
pic's created by me:-
'>
Masooma Bukhari
aish_punk
moneymaker11
Edited by hilary_jonas - 14 years ago

a sildeshow on VR by me:-

http://www.slide.com/r/aP8KgR8Byz-aXwUada6KO7FdZQT_eBsf?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
Hmm there's aldready an FC 4 them in the LNMDJ forum..u sure we can have another one...?

hmm if yeah...count me in..!