Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

We are grateful to Maayka creative

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes we are grateful to 'Maayka' creative.. They helped us to forget  it..easily  which   we were thinking will be difficult   . .. Actually we have started watching it for Neha.Bamb  But slowly we  liked it and really we were enjoying  But thanks to  creative .. suddenly they changed the story line gave new  shade  to  some characters.. which is     unbareable  and story became boring and monotonous .. Finally  the ending.. ohhh Its  a Nightmare ..Now Whenever I  am thinking about '' Maayka''  only last episode is coming infront of my eyes I totally forgot the whole serial ,its  sweet memories ..... Thats why I am saying I should say  Thanks to '' Maayka'' creative..  But Yes . I AM REALLY MISSING  MY ANGEL .. NEHA BAMB.. Only sweet memories of Maayka  is NEHA.. and  VIVAN..also... Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah thanks for managing us to easily forgot itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The most funny thing is that whenever any movie or serial we start watching, first we have in our mind what would be its endπŸ˜‰.....same we all expected for maayka but its the first serial in my life which i don't want to remember  for its last dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now i think why i watched it...it was just wastage of timeπŸ˜†
only The best think of this serial  to remember is one and only Neha bamb😳😳 and along wid her Vivan and My the most fav villian ever on tv Mr. Bad Angad!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† For these trio somehow i can forgive Maayka creatives but for its end i can never ever forgive them!

πŸ˜†
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya i will miss this show alot yaar and especially neha and shahi thanks for giving us a beautiful jodi creatives
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am going to miss my sweet Neha more .... But I dont wnat to remember maayka from bottom i am going to remember maayka from beginning ..