Poll

Which pair has the best on-screen chemistry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ronit Ronit and Ronit create screen chemistry????   πŸ˜•
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep, gotta be Armaan and Jassi😊
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Amaan and Jassi!?!... haven't you guys seen jassi anyday now?... armaan is way to hot for her!... how about armaan and me? πŸ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

Amaan and Jassi!?!... haven't you guys seen jassi anyday now?... armaan is way to hot for her!... how about armaan and me? πŸ˜‰

Annie.............don't forget he's still Princess' Armaan ok. He's acting with Jassi, but he belongs to Princess. So back off girl.πŸ˜‰

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

Annie.............don't forget he's still Princess' Armaan ok. He's acting with Jassi, but he belongs to Princess. So back off girl.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† now princess remember our deal to clone armaan...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jprasad

Ronit Ronit and Ronit create screen chemistry????   πŸ˜•

jprasad!!!! U just cracked me up!!πŸ˜†

Annie........yeh kya?? Inch diya to mile maangne lagi??😳Pehle armaan ke naam se nafrat aur ab armaan ke naam ka maala hi japne lagi!!πŸ˜† Bad girlπŸ˜†

BTW,it has to be Armaan and JAssi.They just SIZZLE!!!

DK is too hot and Disha just doesn't have the oomph and the fire.

But Armaan and Jassi....... I have never liked Jassi as much as I do now.She is getting better and better.The way she grinds her sentences ....phew!!

Armaan...... ab kya bolun!!! Those eyes...those looks that he gives....my god!!!!Wonder JAssi hasn't yet melted like hot wax!!😳

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
Starryskies thumbnail

ARMAAN & JASSI (Jodi no. 1)

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

πŸ˜† now princess remember our deal to clone armaan...

HEY! YE KYA! MERE BARE ME KUCHH SOCHA HI NEHI!  ITNA ACHHA SHER LIKHKAR DIYA! WOH SHER AGAR ARMAAN SUNEGA NA, TO TUM SAB KI CHHUTTI HO JAYEGI! SIRF MEI HI RAHUNGI , SAMJHE!!!!HA HA HA! WAISE YE CLONE WALA IDEA BURA NEHI HAI! DAISY KE BARE ME BHI TO SOCH NA PAREGA! SAB KO KHUSH RAKHNEKE LIYE CLONE BANANA HI ACHHA HAI!

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

HEY! YE KYA! MERE BARE ME KUCHH SOCHA HI NEHI!  ITNA ACHHA SHER LIKHKAR DIYA! WOH SHER AGAR ARMAAN SUNEGA NA, TO TUM SAB KI CHHUTTI HO JAYEGI! SIRF MEI HI RAHUNGI , SAMJHE!!!!HA HA HA! WAISE YE CLONE WALA IDEA BURA NEHI HAI! DAISY KE BARE ME BHI TO SOCH NA PAREGA! SAB KO KHUSH RAKHNEKE LIYE CLONE BANANA HI ACHHA HAI!

ittey...all who want a clone of armaan sign up!

loveneha_r thumbnail
im first in line for cloning armaan!