Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Ali Merchant's emotional exit

Ali Merchant, who plays Rituraj in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, is finished with the show; with Akshara and Naitik starting a new phase of life together, his character has come to an end.

Ali tells us, "Yes, my stint with the show is over. Last night, I shot for the last time and ended it by cutting a cake on the sets. It was quite an emotional moment for me to say bye to all my co-actors, especially Karan and Hina. Even the assistant director and other crew members had tears in their eyes. I will miss the sets."

The actor did not reveal the reason for his exit, only saying, "By the beginning of next week, Rituraj will sign off which will give Akshara and Naitik reason to smile. The show has given me so much popularity that I will really miss the character." Ali adds, "I don't know what will happen next in the serial, because in daily soaps the storylines suddenly change and so I may even be come back." What next? "I'm getting lots of offers from productions houses and each one is really good so let's see which one I'll accept."

We asked the actor about his plans for the Independence Day weekend. He says, "It's my mother's birthday on Saturday, so I and Sara Khan will be spending time with her and I'm giving her a Rado watch as a gift."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090814_75

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsa~~~Sweta~~~sp87pps_ppsCookMySockram92precious_zeba.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ali Merchant's emotional exit - Article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged

I hope we get to see RR's wedding as a part of the serial...now I'm not worried since Naksh will find their true love and RR cant do a thing...

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i hope he stays till the reception...hopefully aks and Naitu will stop him from going bfr the reception.....

i luved when he said he will miss everyone especially karan and hina.and all the co starts

.....all the co stars in this serial get a long so well with each other...its like one big happy family.......

love it!!

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the article. Yup maybe the upcoming track will be rr's marriage.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ram92

just a little less in detail though from Naitik's marriage...I think by now all of us know each and every rasm in great detail WinkWink....and there are more rasms to come today LOL

sameekshaa

Groupbie

sameekshaa

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
thnxx fr d article.......n ya hope 2 see his weddin in yrkkh.......

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by ram92

just a little less in detail though from Naitik's marriage...I think by now all of us know each and every rasm in great detail WinkWink....and there are more rasms to come today LOL
SP definately cant afford a wedding like that once again..............LOL  LOL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
pata nahin yaar...anything for the TRPS I guess...anyways I dont think that will happen...Naksh marriage was the pivot point of the whole serial so they had to show an elaborate wedding...other weddings doent matter...infact Shaurya's wedding was hardly anything...just a few rasms...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top