Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
We still don't know if ACP Prad is a good person.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is that DIG a good person ? (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Hey Rajeev's entry was cool but dynamic..... I loved his entry.... But the best part I liked was when he told Daya and Abhijeet that they are leaving because they are cowards. Somehow it reminded me of Sujal again....

DIG seems to be rotten apple...... Lets see..... What did Abhijeet call him... Kharus.

Good Rajeev has one Bichchhu in TB and now Kharus in CID.

agree with u bicchoo and kharusLOL LOL

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

well vinnu all i can say it was rockin episode and rajeev was at best.he was using all his boyish charm and that cute smile wowwwwwwww he was rocking too good raj love u muawaaaa Embarrassed.........................

pinkEmbarrassed

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

I gree Sujalfan this DIG seems to be a reall kharus. He seems very suspicous especially the part where he gives the gun. He does not hold it wiht his had . It shows he wants to not be involved . Maybe he wants Abhijeet and Daya to be out with Pradyuman that way he may get people who are his puppets to work for him

Hey Priya. Yes thats true. This did not come to my mind. This fellow is not right. I think he'll try to get Daya and Abhijeet into some trouble too. Who knows maybe Pradyuman got some wind about it and so is actually making some plans to get at this fellow???

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1 n only-rajeev

Originally posted by sujalfan

Hey Rajeev's entry was cool but dynamic..... I loved his entry.... But the best part I liked was when he told Daya and Abhijeet that they are leaving because they are cowards. Somehow it reminded me of Sujal again....

DIG seems to be rotten apple...... Lets see..... What did Abhijeet call him... Kharus.

Good Rajeev has one Bichchhu in TB and now Kharus in CID.

haan bhai...sujal ki yaad aa gayee.....kya entry thhi....awesome Clap Clap....ab se CID mein sab awesome hi hoga.....time bomb ka bomb has landed up in CID .....WinkWink

as for DIG..all i can say is usne pradyu ko nikal k prithviraj ko rakha toh sab samajh jao woh kaisa hai......ya fir samjhaoo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

han agree wid pari...Raj ka style.........uuffffffff janu hai bilqullllll

mar dlaa Raj ne apni aWinkddon se ka l tohhhhhhhhhhWink

zari

zari

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Agree with pink and pari Tongue Tongue Tongue
Rajjjjjjjjjj ka baat hi aisi hain Big smile Big smile Big smile
he was just rocking love you rajeev Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by bluepink - 07 November 2005 at 2:03pm

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
pari pink zari u ppl r correct Wink Embarrassed Clap hamarae i mean mere raj ka tu style hiii alag hai hez very diff. he does not tries to copy ne oda stars he makes his own position his own style Wink Embarrassed Clap !!hez jusss da bestttt Embarrassed Clap ...issliye tu mtv lycra style award milla hai mere raj ko Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top