Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vinnu

Goldie

vinnu

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I started watching CID from last week only.

Please can anybody tell me whether the DIG is a good person ? Is he doing his duty or has he have something personal against ACP Pradyuman ?

Now its clear that Nakul shot Daksh and ACP is innocent and is on his way to England to find out something.

Rajeev's entry was very cool, no showups , very simple. I liked the way he introduced himself to the other oficers.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is that DIG a good person ?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey Rajeev's entry was cool but dynamic..... I loved his entry.... But the best part I liked was when he told Daya and Abhijeet that they are leaving because they are cowards. Somehow it reminded me of Sujal again....

DIG seems to be rotten apple...... Lets see..... What did Abhijeet call him... Kharus.

Good Rajeev has one Bichchhu in TB and now Kharus in CID.

RajeevGurtiFan

IF-Sizzlerz

RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Don't know much about the dig vinnu.From this week only started watching cid.Rajeev's entry was superb.He definately reminded me of sujal today.

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
LOL sf bro kharus nahi mahaaaa kharusss
Angry bydaway raj kia lag raha thaaaaaa woww!!!!! Embarrassed   Clap

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalfan

Hey Rajeev's entry was cool but dynamic..... I loved his entry.... But the best part I liked was when he told Daya and Abhijeet that they are leaving because they are cowards. Somehow it reminded me of Sujal again....

DIG seems to be rotten apple...... Lets see..... What did Abhijeet call him... Kharus.

Good Rajeev has one Bichchhu in TB and now Kharus in CID.

haan bhai...sujal ki yaad aa gayee.....kya entry thhi....awesome Clap Clap....ab se CID mein sab awesome hi hoga.....time bomb ka bomb has landed up in CID .....WinkWink

as for DIG..all i can say is usne pradyu ko nikal k prithviraj ko rakha toh sab samajh jao woh kaisa hai......ya fir samjhaoo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I gree Sujalfan this DIG seems to be a reall kharus. He seems very suspicous especially the part where he gives the gun. He does not hold it wiht his had . It shows he wants to not be involved . Maybe he wants Abhijeet and Daya to be out with Pradyuman that way he may get people who are his puppets to work for him

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
ha Maine bhi vedio dekha ..te bhi Do baar...he he..
kya Zakkas entry thi...Hehe..sub dekhte hi reh gaye...
new Acp PRithviRaj...hhaha.. Big smile

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Hey, I still didn't see the episode, as it has not aired on T.V. yet. But, from the sound of it, I think it will be great!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top