Debate Mansion

What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Erm, none, actually. I do not consciously make friend with someone, the same way I do not consciously like someone.It just happens...naturally. It is said that love is blind, and I think the same concept is applicable when we deal with platonic love as well. Yeah, I admit that I did make few friends with the 'hi-wanna-be-my-friend' attitude, but they never last long. The true friends I have isn't because I took a test and judged there beauty, IQ level, physical strength, etc. It just happened.

That said, since intelligence is an aspect of one's personality, it might be a crucial part on being friend.

Exactly ! Friends happen, they are not "made" !

Moreover generally acquaintances convert to friends not when you take their test, but during the time you are being tested !Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by mahikhan

What do you see in a person while making friends?
Do you look for beautiful friends or intelligent ppl to be your friends?

Erm, none, actually. I do not consciously make friend with someone, the same way I do not consciously like someone. It just happens...naturally. It is said that love is blind, and I think the same concept is applicable when we deal with platonic love as well. Yeah, I admit that I did make few friends with the 'hi-wanna-be-my-friend' attitude, but they never last long. The true friends I have isn't because I took a test and judged there beauty, IQ level, physical strength, etc. It just happened.

That said, since intelligence is an aspect of one's personality, it might be a crucial part on being friend.
LOL no one does that....i was talking in general....Agreed we don't make friends coz they are beautiful since Friendship just happen you dont need to think while making friends BUT i've seen people who want to friends with others coz they are much influenced of their beauty........

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

well i was not talking abt physical beauty. i was talking abt nature's beauty like  flower, trees, grass and all that.
but then for physically beautiful people also the same things applies. u just look at beautiful people admire them and move on. its not necessary to be friends with them. not even love them. its not a pre requisite for me atleast.
I appreciate you for also....Smile
Physical beauty might be a temporary thing for ya but for many it does matter.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devil

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thats a wrong comparison I m afraid. Physical beauty is way too transient to be compared to something so permanent as gravity.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I love the old song.....'Dil ko dheeko chehara na dheekooo.
Cheharne ne lakooo ko loota....Dil sacha or chehara joota.'..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top