Debate Mansion

What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Mahi a very beautiful topic and is amazing that we always think about the beauty first whether its our own or what we see !! As mentioned by you in the topic it is the beauty that we are so concious about !! Millions of dollars pounds and rupees are spent either on beauty products or on plastic surgeries to look Beautiful !! But my dear friend some are not that fortunate that beauty has been given to them by God !! Like Rakhi Sawant has said What God cannot give you a doctor can !! But even sometimes the doctors cannot give you that beauty !! MJ is a great example in front of us !! Inner beauty is what a human being needs !! I fully agree with you that outer beauty is as important as the inner one !! I am so glad that you have brought out this topic and lets here what the others have to say !! This is the research on beauty at the present age !!

Today the cosmetics industry is one of the largest in the United States. In 2004, Americans spent $12.4 billion on cosmetics, an amount of money that is 33% larger than the amount needed each year (in addition to current expenditures) to provide water and sanitation for all people in developing nations, and, ironically, since cosmetics are often advertised as symbols of women's rights and independence, just slightly larger than the amount needed each year (in addition to current expenditures) to provide reproductive healthcare for all women in developing countries.[13]

Women devote an average of 19 minutes per day to treating and altering their faces.[14] The average American adult uses 9 personal care products each day, with 126 unique chemical ingredients.[15] Yet despite the 1938 law, and subsequent amendments, cosmetics are produced, tested, labeled, marketed, and sold with little FDA supervision beyond the banning of 9 ingredients (such as mercury and chloroform) and certain color additives.[12] Cosmetic companies are essentially free to make exaggerated claims regarding their products, and those producing anti-aging creams frequently do, using celebrity and/or physician spokespersons and scientific-sounding names. The toxicity of product ingredients is scrutinized almost exclusively by a self-policing industry safety committee, the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) panel. Eighty-nine percent of the 10,500 ingredients used in personal care products have not been evaluated for safety by the CIR nor the FDA.[12] Many products contain ingredients linked to cancer, pregnancy problems, and other important health issues.[15] Because of underfunding and a greater focus on pharmaceuticals, the FDA only steps in when cosmetics and "cosmeceuticals" manufacturers grossly overstep legal bounds; fines are considered by larger manufacturers to be simply a cost of doing business.[12] 

Great my dear friend Keep it up !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by mahikhan

Inner beauty that shines through leaves me breathless.

Having said that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And therefore the degree of its impact also varies upon the beholder.
Baby it's not as easy as you think it is......what inner beauty....no inner beauty exists nowadays......sometimes ppl dont turn out what they claim to be.
Agree to you  on beholder thingy though.

Yes, many times people don't turn out to be what they claim to be. But that is not completely there fault. On the contrary, it is our fault for expecting to see something that's not there, or for believing in something so much blindly. We should have enough sense to judge for ourselves and not believe what we're shown.

And once again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you do not think that inner beauty exists, then you will not see it. But if you do believe upon it, and search for it, you'll find it. Of course, that does not mean that inner beauty implies any sort of perfection. Inner beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, I think.
I've seen ppl with inner beauty as its a famous saying bagal main churi mun main roon roon......nothing really inspires me....but yes sometimes we misunderstand ppl n think they arent good,trustworthy...so on, whereas its just our thinking which make them good n bad in many eyes.....like i feel you seem a good person to me but not many would be agree to me....same goes with me if you think me sweet person not many would agree to you.....So inner beauty shines to those who want to see it else no one is bothered.

Edited by mahikhan - 15 August 2009 at 2:41am

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Having said that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And therefore the degree of its impact also varies upon the beholder.
Baby it's not as easy as you think it is......what inner beauty....no inner beauty exists nowadays......sometimes ppl dont turn out what they claim to be.

Yes, many times people don't turn out to be what they claim to be. But that is not completely there fault. On the contrary, it is our fault for expecting to see something that's not there, or for believing in something so much blindly. We should have enough sense to judge for ourselves and not believe what we're shown.

And once again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you do not think that inner beauty exists, then you will not see it. But if you do believe upon it, and search for it, you'll find it. Of course, that does not mean that inner beauty implies any sort of perfection. Inner beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, I think.
I've seen ppl with inner beauty as its a famous saying bagal main churi mun main roon roon......nothing really inspires me....but yes sometimes we misunderstand ppl n think they arent good,trustworthy...so on, whereas its just our thinking which make them good n bad in many eyes.....like i feel you seem a good person to me but not many would be agree to me....same goes with me if you think me sweet person not many would agree to you.....So inner beauty shines those who want to see it else no one is bothered.

If they are not bothered, than you should not bother either. Because those who don't care, don't matter. Smile

Now, its late, and I should sleep before that newbie makes another post that'll get my blood raging. LOL G'night.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
external beauty is transient - to be enjoyed momentarily till it wilts away. Inner beauty lasts much longer. If one is blind to it then its the blind man's /gal's loss.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged

I've seen ppl with inner beauty as its a famous saying bagal main churi mun main roon roon......nothing really inspires me....but yes sometimes we misunderstand ppl n think they arent good,trustworthy...so on, whereas its just our thinking which make them good n bad in many eyes.....like i feel you seem a good person to me but not many would be agree to me....same goes with me if you think me sweet person not many would agree to you.....So inner beauty shines to those who want to see it else no one is bothered.

If they are not bothered, than you should not bother either. Because those who don't care, don't matter. Smile

Now, its late, and I should sleep before that newbie makes another post that'll get my blood raging. LOL G'night.
Yeah i noticed his post n reply too....G'night to you n G'morning to me.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

beauty makes me pleasant. but i know all that is beautiful is temporary so i enjoy the beauty and its me a bit of eye tonic and move on.
Well said,sandy....Clap

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

external beauty is transient - to be enjoyed momentarily till it wilts away. Inner beauty lasts much longer. If one is blind to it then its the blind man's /gal's loss.
LOL eventhough it is momentarilly....still we love bauty...dont we?
Agree to you inner beauty is actaully onething which many ppl look in for.....Smile

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Cha gaye guru !LOL

Re topic-

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her" - Anonymous.

Eventually i think every human realises that the skin deep beauty would get only that deep attention , its just that some people realise that later than others.

Some people say that others should look only at inner beauty and then themselves fall for any beautiful person they watched for the first time. But thats a different issue.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top