Debate Mansion

What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

Originally posted by mahikhan

Guys as we all are fond of beauty,all are beauty concious. I'm talking in general......like sometimes we don't feel like eating food but the way it is presented leaves no opion LOL,be it a beautiful sight,aesthetic sense,someone's interior or beautiful faces all attract us right?
So actually we love beauty.....
What impact beauty leaves on you?
What do you see in a person while making friends?
Do you look for beautiful friends or intelligent ppl to be your friends?
I see both...I'm very much beauty conciousEmbarrassed
Your comments are welcomeBig smile

hhhmmm this is a hard one. I dont no about the impact that beauty leaves on me. Wat i see in a person when making friends is there kindness, sometimes u no u can trust someone by the way they act and how that peson is, but sometimes u can see a person that u cant really trust but they remain as a friend but not as a close friend. But that doesnt mean that they have too be beautiful or miss or Mr universe, to be my friend, just depends one's personality.

But that doesnt mean i dnt have crushes on guys who arent good looking i admitt i do, and u cant help these things can u, its not like ur in love with the guy just infactuation??
Infactuation should be for those who are unmarried i try to keep a control on myself but still many actors steal me heart recently Imran khan of JTYJN.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What impact does beauty leave over you? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Inner beauty that shines through leaves me breathless.

Having said that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And therefore the degree of its impact also varies upon the beholder.
Baby it's not as easy as you think it is......what inner beauty....no inner beauty exists nowadays......sometimes ppl dont turn out what they claim to be.
Agree to you  on beholder thingy though.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Having said that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And therefore the degree of its impact also varies upon the beholder.
Baby it's not as easy as you think it is......what inner beauty....no inner beauty exists nowadays......sometimes ppl dont turn out what they claim to be.

no kiddin
????If i plz know what exactly you mean by no kiddin?

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged

no kiddin
????If i plz know what exactly you mean by no kiddin?

well long back i  used to have a friend and thot she would be my friend forever.. i left for a while then when i came back she never spoke to me again Ouch
yes n you must have done something anyways stick to the topic.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Yes, many times people don't turn out to be what they claim to be. But that is not completely there fault. On the contrary, it is our fault for expecting to see something that's not there, or for believing in something so much blindly. We should have enough sense to judge for ourselves and not believe what we're shown.

And once again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you do not think that inner beauty exists, then you will not see it. But if you do believe upon it, and search for it, you'll find it. Of course, that does not mean that inner beauty implies any sort of perfection. Inner beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, I think.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top