Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 November 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Raghav in the States
We are all over this guy like some girls wish they were! Making his grand appearance at this year's Bhangra Blowout, Raghav proved to be a great personality and the perfect draw, and we got him right here for you!
by Ankit Patel
Raghav reppin!

At this year's Bhangra Blowout competition, Crown Productions and Blazin Beats Entertainment brought Raghav to join in the festivities of the 12th annual event. Making his heavily promoted appearance, fans couldn't get enough of their favorite star. Raghav has a voice that fans die for and his presence alone can melt young girl's hearts. So what did we do? We picked his brain!

Ankit Patel: Hey Raghav, tell me something, why did you go to the UK to launch your career and not Canada or America?
Raghav: I did Canada for a year. Its not that I didn't want to launch my career over in America or Canada but I just happened to go to the UK to study over there and during that time I got involved with my management and that's where I found my deals. Going to everywhere that I have been to and being everything that I am has given me the opportunity to do what I do.

AP: Where do you think you'll be say 10 years from now?
Raghav: Hopefully still making music. I think it's a difficult industry to be a part of and now that I got my foot in the door I just hope to still feel creative in 10 years of time and I am pretty sure I will be because this is all I ever wanted to do.

"In London I don't drive a car. But I drive an Infiniti back in Canada."

AP: Have you thought about an acting career?
Raghav: I have done it and people have also kind of offered some things, but music is such a consuming type of industry and being involved in making the music is my focus. I wouldn't lose focus from doing what my passion is for.

AP: Who would you like to work with in the near future?
Raghav: Well, I really want to work with A.R. Rahman and Missy Elliot; they are the two people whom I have consistently said I would love to have on my second album.

AP: What's your favorite type of Indian food or sweets?
Raghav: Favorite type of Indian food!!! (excited) I love Malai Kofta and I am big on sweets bro, I love Ras Malai.

AP: What kind of car do you drive?
Raghav: In London I don't drive a car. But I drive an Infiniti back in Canada.

AP: What has been your most memorable experience in the scene so far?
Raghav: I think being on top of the POPS, which is a British music program and making it in Europe's list last night. But being on top of the POPS chart was unbelievable.

AP: This one of course is for all the ladies - are you single?
Raghav: Yes, I am single.

AP: Any final words for desiclub.com readers?
Raghav: A big thank you to you guys for supporting me and god bless you.

For more information on Raghav, the South Asian community's answer to Ricky Martin, check out www.raghav.com or any one of his numerous fan sites. Here's to wishing Raghav the best of luck!

PLZ REPLY URE THOUGHTS!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAGHAV IN THE STATES" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asianpride05

Goldie

asianpride05

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thankxxx.....! He's from Canada so thats y he dont drive here! I knew that already!

Thankxx

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thnz yall.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 14 November 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
thanks

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 16 November 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
thanx.... Clap

lovebirds 2

Groupbie

lovebirds 2

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.