Happy Independence Day - India !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Happy 62 India.

My India is not made of Sapne, but pure reality. And Shah Rukh, who made phir bhi dil hai hindustani is less of a patriot than made to be. In the ninties, he was battling the press that said he had underworld connections.

When I write about India in The Indian Economy, I can feel the pride, the patriotism, a pure sense of contribution towards India and only India. It will be very rare that your will find any other country's name mentioned there. Every day is independance day and a celebration at The Indian Economy.

We have a truly magnificent channel moderator, who's put us tamilians on the India map. There's a quality about her posts like none other and is a role model for me.

India is one. KIt''s biggest threat is not Pakistan, but the Maoists who have already consumed Nepal. It is The Empire of Cricket that rules the world. Much like only firangi coaches are acceptable, India is ruled by A firang, Sonia, who is India's finest daughter. She's more Indian than most Indians.

A happy independance day to allmy IF brothers and sisters. Happy reading for the rest of the year.

beg to differ on what i have highlighted. completely accept that she is more Indian than most Indians, and absolutely agree she is India's finest daughter.in.law but as far as ruling India goes...she does not. she simply heads the largest party India has, and keeps the party together. whatever else manmohan singh might be...he has shown he has a steely reserve and works diligently towards putting india in the map and making sure that India is seen as a major democracy that has a say in the world matters. he is by no means a weak willed prime minister who dances to the UPA leaders tunes. that said India could truly benefit if she were to rule the nation ...an opportunity she will never take up..

and while saying so much, i must also applaud you on the fact you have patiently put up so much for the scant number of readers that check the thread. i like your diligence and perseverance and have India not just at your finger tips but in your heart as well. from one patriot to another bhai tujhe salaam!

happy independence day once again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Independence Day - India !!! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top