Pavitra Rishta

13th Aug. Written/Vid/Pix Update

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeh betiyaan tho baba ki laadliyan hai😭    Time for the much awaited bidaai of our laadli Archu! YAYYY for MANAV! 😊

Okay time for the update!

Start...Solochana telling Archu this day has come after such a long time. I know that as good of a daughter you are you will be a good bahu too, just remember that house and people will be new and they may be a little upset, but you take care of that. Archu says the morals I have been brought up in I will never let them lose! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aayi says don't ever think you are alone, this house will always be your support. Archu cries saying I want to go back to childhood and lay in your lap. 😭😭. Aayi says no I want to make your favorite food. Archu says I can make it there. Aayi says when you have your own daughter you will understand.😭

Manav is working in the garage...being very clumsy and the chotu is looking at him and laughing. Chotu says why are you in such a rush? He says I'm going to meet her. Chotu says so you should've taken a day off, Manav says no I have to buy her a gift and I need money for that. 😳 (He looks so happy!)

At Archu's house..everyone is rushing because its 6pm and Manav's family must be arriving. Kaka comes in and Baba greets him. Kaka says I'll be waiting outside for you. Varsha & Vaishali bring in a beautiful Archu. They all get sad and start crying (bidaai style). Archu hugs everyone and in the background a marati song is playing. Awww😭😭😭 And she steps out of the house. She sits in the decked out car.

Kaka requests everyone to come and drop her off and see her become a bahu. Aayi refuses and says now she is your bahu and we trust you. Kaka says traditions aren't greater than love and relationships. Aayi accepts and all follow in a taxi. While going there everyone sees the dirty and bad neighborhood. Aayi looks disgusted. Manju thinks how will Aayi react after seeing the chawl.

Outside Manav's house the band is playing and Savita is waiting (like a maharani). Manav is standing there with a gift in his hand looking all happy. He stares at Archu and then goes toward them. Savita is just standing and giving a tough look at Solochana. Solochana approaches Savita and apologizes. Savita can't hear so she asks the band to stop playing and Solochana says please forgive me. She says in that wedding I didn't behave well with you, but to tell you the truth that was a mother's anger. IF you think I'm wrong than punish me, but please don't dislike Archu. I have come here for a new beginning and I'm hoping you will welcome it. I am giving my daughter to you please consider my daughter yours. Savita says if Archu does anything I won't slap her nor create a big tension. Solochana is surprised, Savita says you slapped my Sachin and created a big rukus in the wedding because my husband drank beer. I have forgotten all that and I won't repeat your mistakes.

Everyone with Archu arrive. And Savita blesses her. Kaka tells Sachin that now let's forget everything, Varshali is here and so is Solochana you can apologize. Sachin apologizes to Vashali and she forgives him. Savita calls Vandu and tells her to let's go and make the preparations. Vinod gives Archu a gift of gold bangles, which he says he has held with him for a long time. Savita looks greedily. Manav compares his gift to Vinod and feels bad. Savita convinces Archu to take it.

Savita waves to Manju to come with. Savita asks Manju has your in-laws sent jewelry, Manju lies and says yes a lot. Savita gets happy. Solochana gives a Ganesh idol to Archu and says if you have any problem look at this idol and he will help you. Manav comes and says Archu is my responsibility and I promise you I will never give you any reason to be upset. He takes her blessings. Savita tells everyone to go upstairs it's time. Archu hugs everyone one last time. Archu turns back and says bye.

Archu and Manav are at the door of Manav's house. Savita is doing aarti. Manav & Archu are all smiles (especially Manav!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³). Savita just looks at Archu's gold. And the episode ends.

Manav and Archu do an advertisement for Choti Bahu. Both looking cute.

Yayy for more Manav & Archu scenes! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hope Manav gives Archu the gift.

Hope you liked the update!

Shweta😊

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!
I loved the part where Manav came forward and said Archana is my zimidari now. It was adorable!
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww our Mannu is chow cute n puchi poo..i too wish Shweta he giv the gift to Archu..she will be vry vry happy..haye kash we all will get Manav jaise hubby😍

thanx 4 d wounderful update dear:)
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thansk for the awesome update Shweta

We in USA are way behind in the serials..I'm sure to watch this one though :)
msindpndnt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thansk for the awesome update Shweta

We in USA are way behind in the serials..I'm sure to watch this one though :)

Gauri,  I am also from USA but I go to youtube.com
and catch up with all the episodes.
Just go to youtube.com, type in pavitra rishta and the date of the episode.
Someone always has it posted.

For me it's actually better so I'm not behind πŸ˜‰
My mom is watching PR on tv and she is behind.

Hope that helps!
-jia- thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
I wonder what did Manav buy for Archu...I really hope he gifts her soon....he has worked hard for it....
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey -- finally they will be 2gether!!!! yay!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Manav looked so cute today. Poor guy, the bangles he has for Archana are beautiful he shouldn't fear gifting them to her. It was bought with money he worked hard for, it was bought with love. I hope he gives Archana her gift, or maybe she finds it =)

Savita, I hope her continually eyeing the gold Archana and her family has won't be a problem.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was so fast! Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im like πŸ˜ƒ wen manav is 😊

he looks so cute in the green wen awaiting for archana to come πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh, i hope he do give the bangles to archana...i knw she will like it....πŸ˜‰

& i hope savita doesnt mess things fo manav & archana 😑

-----------------