Fan Fictions

TERA MERA SAATH{RN FIC}PRT11/PG44 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 49

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danish1

great !new fanfic ,i am waiting or the next update ,please continue soonCool

Thanks dear. Sure. I'll update soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TERA MERA SAATH{RN FIC}PRT11/PG44 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
FINALLY

i read it..!!!!
the trip down the memory lane part was written so well...loved how u described rajveer n naina's feelings.....
so r u starting LRL frm where it left..??..i mean last day at the academy n all...:)...
good going,cont soon.....!!!

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneeshadgr8

FINALLY

i read it..!!!!
the trip down the memory lane part was written so well...loved how u described rajveer n naina's feelings.....
so r u starting LRL frm where it left..??..i mean last day at the academy n all...:)...
good going,cont soon.....!!!

thanks. sure I'll continue.

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Very interesting prologue!!!!!!

The opening lines of the story are awesome!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

THANKS

Raj is to stop Naina from going but Naina is adament!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ADAMANT.LOL

Raj had said he doesn't care what happens to Naina in anger!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchThats very bad!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

POOR FELLOW. HE WAS VERY ANGRY.

Naina is now crying in his arms and saying she cannot live without him!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

NEITHER CAN RAJ LIVE WITHOUT HER.

Naina now threatened Raj that if he tried to stop her there then he won't find her alive when came back!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Good for her!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile SmileWarna yeh Raj toh manta hi nahi hai aur jab dekho Naina ko khud se dur karta rehta hai!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

ISLIYE TOH NAINA ZID PAR ADD GAYI HAI.

Finally Raj agreed to take her with him to J&K!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Raj ne kaha that they have lived together till date and he hoped when they come face to face with death they will be together in that as well!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Raj aur Naina toh jeeyenge saath aur marenge bhi saath!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

BILKUL. AAKHIR EK DUSRE KE LIYE BANE HAIN NA.Wink

Thanks for your comments.

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

It was the last day of the cadets in KMA and they are passing out!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

yes, I decided to start from there and then go back into the past.

The trip down memory lane was truly nostalgic!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj and Naina had embarked upon a journey in the quest of truth!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Raj and Naina's relationship was beautifully described!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks

Their relationship has grown and strengthened over time!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They seek each other's support to live their lives and to survive!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

That's natural. They are soulmates after all.Smile

Raj had seen faith in Naina's eyes and had wondered whether she trusted everyone!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Magar Naina toh sirf Raj pe trust karti hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The fact that Naina trusted him the most gave Rajveer supreme joy!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedKya baat hai!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

But aisa hi hona chahiye na. Naina ne sabse dard hi paya hai. But Raj se to uska purana bandhan hai. Toh wo usi par vishwas karegi aur ye Raj ke liye khushi ki baat hai.LOL

Huda bhi Naina se darta hai and does not want to mess with her!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Darna chahiye na. Aakhir Naina Phoolan Devi jo hai.Wink

Raj was amused and enlightened to hear Yudi and Huda's convo!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL

Raj aur Naina ke beech jo kadi thi uska naam tha Navin!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj is thinking about the past while sitting in his rocking chair!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Now that he knew who Naina was he promised to himself that he would help her at any cost!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Raj had heard a lot about Naina from Navin!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina is a black belt holder in karate and sharp shooter!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileWow!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Raj had accompanied Navin to buy a gift for Naina!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileBut before Navin could give it he had died!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

So Raj had that gift now!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileChahe Navin ka ho magar dega toh Raj hi na!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Bilkul dega. Bas tumhe uss gift ke liye thoda sa intezaar karna padega.LOLLOLWink

Thanks for the comments dear.

Edited by guglu088 - 08 September 2009 at 10:20pm

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
PART - 2
Initial days in KMA:

The first few weeks had passed. The initial lessons had been imparted and the usual drills had been done. Naina  and Aalekh had topped the class followed by Ali and Huda, then Pooja and last of all Yudi who had just managed to scrap through. Although the written tests were still remained, but now the next excitement in the air was The FRESHER'S BALL.

The fresher's ball was scheduled to be held on the last Saturday of the month. Ali, Aalekh, Huda, Yudi and Pooja sat discussing it.

Huda: Par Yudi tu freshers's ball me jayega kiske saath?

Yudi: Arey mai khud bhi yahi soch raha hun.

Huda: Kya yaar, hum logon ki itni futi kismet hai ki hume koi date hi nahi milti.

Pooja: Tum logon ne seriously koshish ki hoti toh jarur milti. Tum logon ne toh dhunda hi nahi hai.

Huda: Tu toh aisa kahegi hi. Tu Ali ke saath jaa rahi hai aur Aalekh ki date party me hi aa jayegi. Bach gaye hum dono.

Aalekh: To ek dusre ke saath chale jao.

Huda: Abe e. Teri toh''''.

He fell silent. He was thinking very hard.

Pooja: Ab isse kya hua?

Ali: Dikh nahi raha aapko. Ye soch rahen hain.

Pooja: Huda aur sochna! Aaj suraj kis disha se nikla tha?

Aalekh: (making a sour face): Ab bhi shak hai? Paschim disha se aur kahan se? (Turning towards Huda) Ab e hum sab yahin baithe hain aur tu apni hi dhun me kho gaya hai. Hum logon ko bhi bata na ki tu kya soch raha hai?

Huda: (slowly) Mai soch raha tha ki mai Phoolan ko fresher's ball me le jaun.

Yudi spilled out the water from his mouth, he was so shocked. The rest also exchanged glances. Naina!!!!!!!! Everyone knew what type of girl Naina was. She already had proved that once when Huda had tried to misbehave with her and she had pinned him down on the floor. If Rajveer had not intervened, then it would have been the end of Huda. After that Rajveer became Naina's mentor and it was now impossible to misbehave with Naina. She had a great support in Rajveer and the whole of KMA was aware of it. They bonded together so well that Dr Ritu Mishra, who had designs on Captain Shekhawat had grown to hate Cadet Naina. But unfortunately, she was such a good student that the former could do nothing against her and contended herself by dropping a hint here and there behind her back. She dare not abuse Naina for the fear of Rajveer. And this stupid Huda was thinking of taking Naina to the fresher's ball.

Pooja: Nasha to nahi chad gaya tujhe. Naina ko leke jayega. Jaise tu kahega aur wo tere saath chali jayegi.

Huda: (arrogantly) Kyun, kharabi kya hai mujhme? Wo mere saath kyun nahi jayegi? Mai smart hun, handsome hun aur waise bhi  mujhse accha partner usse kahan milega?

Yudi was about to say something when with a slight warning glance Aalekh stopped him. Huda was interested in Naina, and though nobody dared to utter this in front of Naina but they were aware of it.

Aalekh: Agar tera yehi khayal hai to thik hai, ja aur jake puch le usse.

Huda: Han, mai puch lunga.

Aalekh: Puch lunga nahi abhi puch. Chal hum bhi chalte hain.

Huda left in search of Naina and Aalekh was about to follow suit when Pooja stopped him.

Pooja: Tum pagal ho gaye ho? Naina Huda ke saath kabhi nahi jayegi.

Aalekh: Ye baat usse hum nahi samjha sakte. Lekin haan, jab usse Naina se padegi na tab'''' Ab agar drama miss nahi karna chahati toh chalo.

Edited by guglu088 - 23 January 2010 at 10:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssimron...Kool_Nainacutestar12arabian_lovestarasdfMahak Sinha

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

PART - 3

CUT TO RAJVEER - SHALINI:

Shalini: Any problem Captain Shekhawat? Kaafi pareshan lag rahe hain?

Raj: Nahi' Kuch khaas nahi.

Shalini: Toh fir koi aam baat hi sahi.

Raj: Ji'''..

Shalini: Oh come on Captain Shekhawat. This is really too much. Ek toh aap pareshaan hain, fir aap usse chipane ki koshish kar rahen hain aur aap juth bhi bol rahen hain hain ki koi baat nahi hai. Ab mai itni bewakuf to nahi ki ki aapke expressions se jaan hi na paun ki aap pareshan hain aur aap batana bhi nahi chahte, toh fir''''''.

Raj held up his hands in mock surrender. "Doctor Shalini. Please''..stop it. If you continue like this then I'll end up in a mental asylum. Have some mercy on me."

Shalini started laughing. "Then tell me, what's troubling you? Or shall I make a guess?..................... It concerns Cadet Singh, right?"

Rajveer looked up at her sharply. Shalini smiled. "Come on. You can trust me. Tell me please. I promise, I won't tell anybody."

Raj kept quiet for some time, and then began unburdening himself. "Doctor Shalini, aapko Naina kaisi lagti hai?

S: (confused) Kya matlab?

R: Seedha sa sawal hai mera? Kya lagta hai aapko, kaisi ladki hai Naina?

S: Iradon ki pakki hai, hausla aur himmat kut kutkar bhara hai usme, dil ki saaf hai'..

R: Bas, aur kuch nahi?

S: (more confused)Aur kya ho sakta hai? Aap kehna kya chahte hain Captain?

R: Aapko nahi lagta ki wo kuch jyada matured hai? Ki wo kuch chipane ki koshish kar rahi hai? Aur saath hi kuch prove karne ki bhi?

S: (thoughtfully) Aap sahi keh rahen hain. Aapko yaad hai kaise usne rifle drill ke waqt usse di hui rusted rifle ka bhanda fod kiya tha. I was impressed.

R: So was I. I'm impressed with her. But there is a secret about her. Aur mai samajh nahi paa raha hun ki'..aapko bataun ya nahi.

S: Itna bata chuke toh aage bhi bata hi dijiye.

R: Thik hai. Aap par vishwas kar ke bata raha hun. But please, ek request hai aapse.JO bhi aap se mai abhi kahun, aap uska jikr kisi se bhi nahi karengi. Wada kijiye.

S: (smiling) You don't have to worry captain. I promise. Ab bataiye bhi.

R: Academy aane ke dusre din Naina ke naam ek parcel aaya tha jo ki cadet Huda ke haath me pad gaya. Usme Naina ka pura naam Naina Singh Ahluwalia likha hua tha.

S: Naina Singh Ahluwalia. Magar uske records par to uska naam sirf Naina Singh hi likha hai.

R: Haan. Cadet Huda aur Cadet Sahani bhi yahi baat kar rahe the. Maine unn dono ki baat sun li aur unhe warn kar chod diya, aur ye kaha ki ye post galti se yahan aa gaya hai. Par mujhe kuch shak hua.Then I started collecting information about cadet Singh and what I learnt was shocking.

S: What was that Captain?

R: Doctor Shalini''. Naina is Naina Singh Ahluwalia, Naveen's younger sister. You can well imagine her reason for being here in KMA.

S: (shocked) What!!!!!!!!!

R: Yes.

S: (thoughtfully) So she is here because she wants to prove Naveen's innocence. You think so, isn't it?

R: I do. But I don't want her to put her head into any danger before the right time.

S: (smiling) Believe me, she won't. And even if she does, you will be there to guide her, wont you?

R: I don't know. Mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa raha. Academy me kisi ko pata chala toh gazab ho jayega. Aur fir pata nahi Naina ke irade nek hain bhi ki nahi?

Shalini stared at Raj in surprise for a few seconds and then burst out laughing. "You are a limit Captain. Aapko pata hai chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, aap Naina ka saath jarur denge."

R: Ye aap kya keh rahin hain. Agar wo galat hui to mai uska saath nahi de sakta.

S: Captain'captain' hold on a minute. Agar wo galat hui'''condition hai. Par wo galat nahi hai.

R: (surprised) Ye baat aap itne yakin ke saath kaise keh sakti hain?

S: (smiling) Kyunki mujhe saaf dikh raha hai ki aapka dil usse galat manne ko taiyar nahi hai.

Raj simply looked at her blankly. Shalini was sometimes maddening. He felt as if he was going to regret his decision of sharing his thoughts with her.

Shalini smiled sweetly at his expression. Then she said, "Aur aapke dil ki awaz humesha sahi hoti hai. Aapka sixth sense aapko dhoka nahi deta, hain na Captain. Aapka dil keh raha hai ki Naina' aapki favourite cadet, aapki protg' begunah hai. Uske irade utne hi nek aur pakke hain jitna ki kabhi Naveen ke hua karte the. Your heart is telling you to trust her Captain Shekhawat.

Rajveer didn't say anything, because there was nothing to say. Shalini was right. Whatever she said was an exact description of the thoughts filtering through his mind. Shalini smiled to herself at his silence and continued, "Meri ek baat manenge Captain?"

R: (coming out of his thoughts) Kya?

S: Apne dil ki awaaz suniye. Wo galat nahi hai. Naina par vishwaas kijiye. Usko aapke vishwaas aur saath ki bahut zarurat hai aura age bhi padegi. Aur ye baat to aap bhi jaante hain aur mai bhi ki'aap' apni favourite cadet Ms Naina Singh ke sabse bade supporter hain. Right???

Raj smiled and nodded in affirmative. Together they walked on until they reached a classroom where a drama was unfolding.

Edited by guglu088 - 23 January 2010 at 10:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...candyflossSur_10Kool_Nainacutestar12RevolutionbreezDhara_sMahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Everyone is excited about the Fresher's Ball!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yudi and Huda have not yet managed to get a date for the Fresher's Ball!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Aalekh ne accha kaha ke ek dusre ke saath chale jao!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pooja is right Huda aur sochna!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Aur usne socha bhi toh kya ke woh Naina ko apne saath Fresher's Ball mein leke jayega!!!!!Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko

Yudi was so shocked that he spilled out the water from hi mouth and the rest also exchanged glances!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Huda ko lagta hai usse accha partner Naina ko nahi milega!!!!!Silly Silly Silly Silly

Well usse bahut zyada accha partner hai Naina ka jo uski zindagi mein uska partner banega!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Aalekh ne accha kiya that he warned Yudi not to stop Huda from going to ask Naina!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ab mazza aayega jab Huda ko padegi!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Aalekh also does not want to miss the fun!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I loved Raj and Shalini's convo!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

She is a great friend and understands Raj's thoughts and facial expressions too well!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj asked Shalini usse nahi lagta Naina kuch chupane ki koshish kar rahi hai aur saath hi kuch prove karne ki bhi and she agreed with him!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rifle drill ke waqt Naina ne rusted rifle ka bhanda fod diya tha!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueGood for her!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Raj is still confused ke woh Naina ka secret kiske saath share kare!!!!!Confused Confused Confused Confused

Shalini is indeed the right person to tell or share anything with and she promised not to tell anyone!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Raj knows that Naina is Naina Singh Ahluwalia and Navin's younger sister!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yeh Raj ne accha kiya jo Huda aur Yudi ko sambhal liya!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

He also understood that she is here to prove Navin's innocence!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj did not want Naina to put her head into any danger and Shalini is confident ke agar aisa huya toh Raj hoga na uske saath!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj is confused ke Naina ke iraade kya hai aur uske dil ke confusion ko hamesha Shalini hi dur karti hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Shalini ne sahi kaha ke Raj ka dil Naina ko galat maan ne ko taiyaar nahi hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

She is right ke dil ki awaz hamesha sahi hota hai aur uska sixth sense usse dhoka nahi deta!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Raj ka dil kehta hai ke Naina begunah hai aur uske irade nek aur pakke hai and his heart is telling him to trust her!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Shalini ne Raj ko sahi advice diya ke woh apne dil ki awaz sune aur Naina par vishwaas kare!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Naina ko Raj ke vishwaas aur saath ki bahut zaroorat hai aur aage bhi padegi!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Shalini is right ke Raj uski favourite cadet Ms. Naina Singh ke sabse bada supporter hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Shaina_b - 16 September 2009 at 4:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlavia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top