Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

TERA MERA SAATH{RN FIC}PRT11/PG44 (Page 48)

PrincessFlavia IF-Dazzler
PrincessFlavia
PrincessFlavia

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

No no nooo...I will not accept this...I strongly protest!!! Ye kis scene pe roka tumne?? Raj n Naina ka ek chhota sa...silent scene tha bas!! Though I loved their talking wid eyes...but c'mon...in this not so sensible world...one must use all his senses...sirf vision se kaam thodi chalta hai...wat abt Talking in words...and Hearing?? LOLLOL Arey arey shant shant... ye AB aaj itna bhadak kaise gayi...hmm...jahan Raj ki baat hoti hai wahan madam ji kabhi shant reh hi nahi sakti na...LOL... Arey sabr se kaam lo AB.,... sabr ka fal meetha hota hai... And dont worry...wo dono sare senses use karenge Wink...bas thoda sa intezaar... dhire dhire hoga na sab,,,

Achha...now seriously...maine kya kaha...I dont knw...last me tumne jaise roka...I was like...Guglu bhi Pri ki tarah zalim Lioness kab se ban gayi...and when did she start to stop things at the wrongest moment?? ShockedShockedLOL Ab kya karun...Pri jaisi zalim teacher ki student hun...to zalim to banna hi padega na...afte
 r all training to usi ne di hai...LOL

But anyways...part was gr8!! Apart from the RN portion...I liked few other things...of course Raj-Shalini...adorable!! EmbarrassedStar Then the way Raj took Aalekh's view to Neelu...Big smile...but then an awesum part was Yudi's confrontation wid his Dad...he has actually becum the Yudi he was always supposed to be...and that actually reminded me of the scene in LRL when he was trying to commit suicide...and Rajveer was there for him. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Well that was the reason why this part was so small... and had no RN scenes... because other characters are also important here and well thay have to be given proper importance... and not just NAina but the others have matured as well...hence the focus was on cadets in this update and not on RN...but that doesn't mean you wont have RN scenes...just wait for a while and you will have plenty of them... I promise...LOL

And then the lil murmuring of Raj...that everyone came to meet him...except she...LOL...that was cute!!  Raj is cute...and you know that...LOL

And wat more to say...u r gonna UD in February...so hav to w8 till then. However thanks for putting up this part in btwn as I guess...u got a lil tym...Big smile...thats really thoughtful of u dear...to make the beginning of the new year...happening!! LOLLOL Am very sorry that I have missed so many updates... but I can promise you that I am going to complete this story. so dont worry...it is not going to see premature ending or stop in between...that is not my intention.

So just Best Of Luck...wid ur busy schedule...and Have a beautiful 2011. Take care and stay gud...TongueTongue

Luv,
Sumi. Embarrassed

Thanks a lot Sumi...

Luv u too
Guglu
PrincessFlavia
PrincessFlavia

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

this was just superb...

Thanks a lot dear...
PrincessFlavia
PrincessFlavia

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

Hi Dear
How r u??

Gud to see u updating this fiction once again..Big smile
Update was really gud..Clap
Naina was so shocked to see Rajveer and so were the other cadets...Raj was so proud of Naina..he knew that she wud definetely won the best cadet award..
He was so happy that Naveen was declared as a martyr..Smile
Alekh was so happy to b with Neelu once again while Yudi has really matured as a person.Big smile
Raj so eagerly waiting to meet Naina but every1 came except her..she was still lost in her thoughts when Huda tried to put some sense in her senseless brainLOLLOL
But u ended it at a very wrong point..how can u stop there..we readers were left craving for more..
as Sumi pointed out that silence is not always golden..their eyes have already speken enough now we want some verbal exchange tooLOLLOL

Pls continue soon
Bye
Best of luck for your examsThumbs Up

Hello Suhana...

M fyn dear... what abt you...?

Well I agree this part had a lots of ups and downs... I agree silence is not golden where RN are concerned LOL but as I earlier explained to Sumi that I had to portray the other characters as well..so just had to sideline them for this update...

And I will always update this fiction...never mind howsoever late i might be... so dont worry...

Thanks for commenting

Luv
Guglu
PrincessFlavia
PrincessFlavia

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Lioness

pahle toh teri wajah se mujhe galiyan padd rahi hai...!!! kyoun roka tune aise scene par...mera naam vaise bhi kharab hai tu aur kharab karr rahi hai...!!! aise scene pe bhi koi rokta hai kya...achhik khasi coffee peene ko mil rahi thi...tune vohin ESTOP ka board laga diya...hadh hai...!!! main toh uncle se teri shikayat bhi nahi kar sakti...!!!  Ye dekho...ye to wahi baat hui ki ulta chor kotwaal ko daante...aap hi se to shiksha grahan ki hai humne sherni ji... aap humpe ilzam kaise laga sakti hiain...?LOL

raj aur naina...sirf ankhon hi ankhon me baat karr rahe the...jab zuban khuli toh teri ud bandh ho gayi...!!! raj aur shalu ke scenes bade achhe the...apne typical lag use nahi kar sakti...tujhe pata hai kyoun... Well Raj aur Shalu ek dusre ke itne achhe dost jo hain...

alekh aur raj ke scene bhi bade mazedar the...in fact yudi aur us ke dad ka scene bhi...!!! of course...voh scene sab se jyada achha laga jab raj thoda naraz dikha...kyoun ke sabhi aaye...par vohi nahi aayi...jis ka intezaar tha...haiii AB agar Raj apni feelings apne dil me dabakar rakhega to usse intezaar to karna hi padega na...ab ye to tu bhi manti hi hai ki LRL ka raj bada sharmila hai...aise me iss sharmilepan ki side effects to honge hi na...LOL

aur toh aur naina coffee kyoun banana chahti hai...kyoun ke use bhi peeni hai...!!! main is ladki ka kya karun... Tujhe kuch bhi karne ki jarurat nahi hai...jo karna hai Raj kar lega...dnt wry...LOL

next ud tu feb me karegi na...toh thik hai...main bhi comments march me karungi...huh...!!! hadh hai...!!! manti hun ke tere xams hain...par tujhe yaad hai is ud se pahle tune kab ud kiya tha...!!! kabhi kabhi dil karta hai ke...chal jane de... Arey sherni ji..aapko bhi pata hai ki  mai kis jhanjhat me uljhi hui hun...to agar ye kahun ki mai iss fic ko complete karne ka irada rakhti hun na to usi se kaam chala le...okk...Tongue

itni sari galiyan dene ke baad sochti hun ke tujhe bata hi dun ke...ud ek damm zakhash wala tha... Thank you...badi meherbani kari aapne...LOL... Wasie mai ye soch rahi thi ki bura bhi hota to kya karti...jhelna to padta hi na tujhe...Tongue
cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Nice ud cont soon Smile
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry for replying so late. mein ne update toh padh liya tha, aur socha ki baad mein reply kar dungi, par reh gaya.
Naina and her friends are shocked and excited to see their Rajveer Sir standing in front of them. He was lost in reading all the emotions on Naina's face. He is proud to see how much his students have grown, and is especially proud of his naina.
Like always he knew that Alekh would feel lonely, and so Raj had invited Neelu there. Raj ka yeh care hi toh uske cadets ne miss kiya tha.
It was good to see Yudi stand up against his parents to support Alekh and Neelu.
Raj is eagerly waiting to meet Naina, and this gives Shalini an excelent change to tease him. He is thankful to have shalini as his friend who understand him so perfectly.
The converstation between Huda and Naina was very good, Huda ne naina ko bilkul sahi advice di hai.
How could you stop at such a point just on the scene, which we have all been waiing for.
So please continue soon
XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
pls try to update soonEmbarrassed Smile
shreyaSmile
arabian_love IF-Dazzler
arabian_love
arabian_love

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
wow @princess flavia nice update of LRL

well sorry dear i could not read your ff as i had some problems at my home since two years but now it all well , well really like the way u mention narendra jha as colonel shashank singh in your ff introduction

but plz mention about his character in yout ff plz dear find time come back dear Cry

Go to top