Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont knw what to say?..each and every new pic i see of my shapri's i feel they have such a close, beautfiul and pure bond..and i wish they do name it beyond 'friendship'..they seem so real and that is wht makes them perfect..thanx hun for making my day:D.

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omggggggggggg
they jus look awessomly ravishing
can they hide anymoree??

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want them to do more movies after Kaminey☺️
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look look, Kareena's on the cover! =O
Lol i just had to say that XD
Riyaaa You Made My Day

Shahid-Priyanka Are So Adorable Ive Never Seen Nothing Like Them
Thers Something About Them. I dont KNow What it Is Dosti,Pyar,
But What ii Know is Its 2 Great Personalities Combined Together
How Can Anyone Resist Not Drooling Over Them
Aaah iiM Going Crazy With All These Interviews & Pics
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They look Stunning!!!
<333
ranig thumbnail
I haven't seen that type of compatibility in personality, attraction, charm and smile in a long time. I hope they are dating as they share amazing chemistry.

Also, I have not see them happier. Shahid looked so down and guarded when he was dating Kareena. Priyanka has never looked so happy and stunning.  

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsKaranGrover

I dont knw what to say?..each and every new pic i see of my shapri's i feel they have such a close, beautfiul and pure bond..and i wish they do name it beyond 'friendship'..they seem so real and that is wht makes them perfect..thanx hun for making my day:D.

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x

Words out of my mouth...😃

I really think ther eis something more than meets eye here.....
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was the article about their Bangalore trip

Two of a kind
DHNS

The cast of ?Kaminey? were in the City to promote the film  

On seeing Piggy Chops and chocolate boy Shahid Kapoor, everyone wants to know what?s brewing between   them on and off screen. One look at the constant whispers and smiles being exchanged between the two of them even in a crowded room and you know something is up.

While they accepted the on screen chemistry in their latest film Kaminey, Shahid brushed away their ?flourishing romance? in a diplomatic manner.

At a press conference, the duo and the director of the film Kaminey, Vishal Bhardwaj spent a few precious moments with their fans and took time out to promote their movie. A film that explores the good and bad side of  individuals in matter of 24 hours, Kaminey has been in the news for other reasons, like for the song Dhan Te Nan or the dialogue, ?I tho like you without clothes only?.

The name of the film may sound as an abusive term but Vishal was quick to jump to the defence, ?There is nothing derogatory or abusive about that word as people have started using it in their everyday life,? he said, while Priyanka added, ?I look at the word like a chhota bad word which can be used very cutely as well. Come on, Dharamji made an entire career out of it.?

The shutting of the theatres and multiplexes in Mumbai due to the swine flu scare will surely affect and delay the release of the film in their home turf, but what scares Vishal even more is the fact that the censor board has given them an ?A? certificate. ?There is nothing offensive in the film yet they made us change two words, which we did and despite this they gave us an A certificate, it?s unjust on their part,? opined Vishal.

Nevertheless, all three of them have found the movie challenging in their own ways. While Vishal found tackling the rain backdrop challenging, perfectionist Priyanka found getting her Marathi dialect challenging. As for Shahid, who plays the double role in the movie, ?Trying to shed off the ?chocolate boy? image and donning two totally different characters at the same time were challenging,? said Shahid.

Who is the bigger Kaminey? ?Priyanka is the bigger kamini, but on screen I think I can take credit for being one,? concluded Shahid.