Page 1
Page   of 2

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

Originally posted by eexxoottiicc

Really? damnittt... i hate it when that happens Unhappy... I usually buy my books from waterstones and for some reason they always seem to be out of stock so i always have to order them and that is just so longLOLUnhappy

Yes...I know how horrible it is....
What is waterstones anyway?

Oh, waterstones is a bookshop in UK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confessions of a Shopaholic (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

The book and the movie are very different.

Personally though this is one of the rare occasions where I actually prefer the movie over the book (although the book as good too)

Haha, really? Wow... I actually preferred the book than the movie. I did, however, like some of the lines in the movie, one of them being: "You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girl

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i do know about the movie and heard its not really good but the movie being good i plan to buy the book soon.

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eexxoottiicc

Originally posted by shellytt

The book and the movie are very different.

Personally though this is one of the rare occasions where I actually prefer the movie over the book (although the book as good too)

Haha, really? Wow... I actually preferred the book than the movie. I did, however, like some of the lines in the movie, one of them being: "You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better."LOLLOL

I loved the fan dance from the movie. I was practically falling off my seat watching that scene!LOL

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i love the shopaholic series i have read all of them except shopaholic and baby....cant wait to get that one......how is the movie..is it any good

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I loveeeeee the book
the movie wasnt like the book AT ALL!!
i really wanted to see what i read in the book be played out on screen, but that didnt happen
i loved the book
rebecca's soooo funny
lol her attempts to save money, make curry..LMAO

-Divyaa-

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
okkk ....i hav seen the movie ...and  i really liked it ......
ik new theer was a book too and went to buy it too but it wasnt availble so i was like .....forget it .......but if u r recommending it so strongly then i will definately buy it now ...by hook or by crook .
LOL

-Divyaa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top