Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I think their is a cupid for Savni! ---Jai Chawla

I think its Jai Chawla!

The real Jai Chawla...

If he didnt exsist...and wasn't planning to come to the Gujral house..then the talks about him would have never happened...Prithvi would have never over heard...and Sameer would have never found out!

Its cause of Jai Chawla..and to an extent Prithvi that he thought of the crazy idea to become Jai Chawla..and enter Gujral mansion!

THEN...

it was the wonderful FLOWERS of Gujral house that made Avni want to water them at the same exact time that wonderful "Jai Chawla" arrived!

Then...for the falls and calls...

I think Damini was the one that instigated the phone calls to Jai on Avni's side..

and Jai (Sameer of course) is his own cupid on his side! He calls and flirts with Avni..

So....my conclusion is there are LOADS of small cupids with Savni:

Jai Chawla
Prithvi
Damini
Sameer and his flirtatious attitude..
and..the flowers!

🀣 Got it?

BUT MOSTLY:

The original Jai Chawla...because if he didnt exsist..who knows how Sameer would have gotten in the house and had a chance to actually face to face meet Avni...ALSO: the "fall episode" Savni and Jai were walking...and Jai ne "dhakka" diya tho Avni fell and Sameer caught her right? 😳Aur saab batoon mein Jai ka naam juda hua hain...whenever Avni calls she says the name "Jai" and I think the name itself is doing the work for them..thats why Avni calls Sameer..because she thinks of him as Jai her childhood friend..

Do you guys get why I am saying its Jai Chawla? πŸ˜†
Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail
^^ Aww, I'm getting why your saying Jai Chawla. πŸ˜† And now that you mention all that, I guess in a way it is true. =P
Varni4LiFe thumbnail
its the original Jay ChawalaπŸ˜†
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i have to agree with you guys on this...savni's cupid is now officially the real jai chawla 😳
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pakirani

i've been thinking about this quite a while and it came to my conclusion that all the couples have a cupid in their life except for savni...ok so we all know there's a cupid for prida which is toofan...varni's cupid is sameer since he is apparently giving them love advice which isn't working as of now πŸ˜† but what about savni? who's their cupid?? πŸ˜•

there r 2 cupids ...one is Daddy ji ( from jail ) bec sameer met avni bec of him ....

then we have the original Jay  ( the fats so oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) bec sameer took his identity to connect  with avni...