Fan Fictions

Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ishaara_

oh is it?Confused u r teh first ever writer who said that...i thank all teh writers almost all the time....
u remind me of ur huggy buddy....even she says no thank you....

no yaar.. it is my fault.. i kinda feel wierd when ppl thank me when i am supposed to thank themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hahahaha i always irritate her with my thank yousLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

well tell me fast when will you update dude
coz i have to go with my friend right after 20 min

i will take a long time hun... have loads to think and then writeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuku..

i will take a long time hun... have loads to think and then writeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i have PM you about this dude
i have to go now as she is yelling over me
best of luck

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged

i have PM you about this dude
i have to go now as she is yelling over me
best of luck

replied to it;)
thanx hun:)

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
lovely SS

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
update soon dear!

Kiran_1

Goldie

Kiran_1

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kiran_1

I love it. It was AWESOME, BRILLIANT FABULOUS and any other word that means that 
Milind is sooooooooooo endearing and charming thank you sooo much... so glad u liked M so much... beginning i was a little worried whether i was sidelining M but glad he stood out towards the end TongueTongue Hey even if he was only in your story for like a minute he would still stand out
All the moments where he was teasing Prachi were LOL and she totally fell for eberything he said before he properly introduces himself to her yeah! she is a little slow and gullible LOLThat just make her cute to Milind
How embarrising was it for Prachi to have to tell Milind she is not a lesbian. Srupid Ranvir its all his fault.hehehehe yeah!
And Prachi should have told her parents yes after she saw his photo I mean what if they decided to say no she would have lost Milind who is a man to be reckoned with. LMAO! BTW what exactly does that mean I sorta have a vague idea but I'm not too sure to tell u the truth, even i don't know the exact meaning to tht... i just wrote it in the flow... i didn't know the meaning tht is why even Prachi didn't know the meaning LOL I asked my friend she said it when someone has powerful personality and they project the feeling that you would not want to mess with them
Milind hates ice cream Confused  who hates ice cream?????? I love ice cream. actually, i was gonna make him eat kheer and say tht he prefers ice cream, but writing i got this feeling tht M wud prefer Kheer to ice cream, he being very homely Embarrassed True, kheer suits Milind Did I just make a food item seem like an outfit???
Milind must love Prachi a ot if he has been stalking her for 6 years and being able to remember every detail of the conversation he had with her. yeah he loves her like crazy... Alaap and Milind got close due to his love for Prachi only Tongue Milind should be ashamed using Alaap like that  *Bursts out laughing*
I wonder how he engineered the propsal and what would he do if Prachi said no? i have no idea abt how he engineered the proposal... regarding no, he simply wudn't have taken no for an answerWinkBlushingDay DreamingOMG Milind would have done that thing that they did in Kitani Mohabbat Hai where the guy took the girl to a mandir and said that  a lot of marriages take place at gunpoint and if she doesn.t marry him he would shoot himself I can totally picture it
OK I know this is a one shot but can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post a epilouge or something I want to know what hapeens at dinner. hmmm i don't know whether i will write one.. but i can give u a vague idea of how their dinner will go.. Alaap and Sukriti will turn up at their dinnerLOL Leave them ALONE. Go to a different resturant for a date. OMG Milind and Prachi are on a date and Sukriti and Alaap are on a date god that would be funny, as well as akward for the girls I mean samne Bhaiya hain so they cant really talk or do anything 
I'm planning to read the other ffs later on and commenting, even though I have holidays the teachers have piled on the work its sooooo annoying.no probs hun..take ur time... i hate it when teachers give homework for holsAngry I'm almost finished just another day or two
Oh and plzzzzzzzzz continue soon with your other ffs will doTongue
How are things going for you anyway. great! i am not gonna ask u how things r with u 'coz i know u r burdened with homeworksLOLLOLLOLYou are not supposed to laugh at a friends misfortuneAngryAngry

ytanuja

IF-Dazzler

ytanuja

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Kuku u have always given us amazing stories of michi I think this should have the tittle like THE PROPOSAL(one Sweet but not one shot) it was so lovely I know u dont like us thanking u ,ClapClap

Like these colourful roses u have put colours to ur witting skills and give us all kinds of colourful michi stories we would love to see many more colours dear.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top