Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) (Page 5)

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_fan

kuku! i loved michi in this ff. you cannot simply make it a one shot ff. plz post more parts for us hun!  :-)

hey rani! whts up? hehehehe thank you so much hun... more parts?Shockedi don;'t know yaar... i have so many fics to update...will definitely try thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharahul

Kuku, it was beautiful!!!

thank you nehaBig smileBig smile
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dangerrose

nice ff ......

thanx roseTongueTongueTongue
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kiran

wow kuku padh ke dil khush ho gaya Hug  wow thank you kiranHug

Thanks for this awesome ,lovely,wonderful and romentic update dear Star i shud be thanking you for the kind words... thank you hunBig smileBig smileBig smile
tumhe pata hai ye meri life ka sabse best   proposal hai LOL  OHMIGOD!LOL
ho sake to michi ki coffee,long drive aur dinner humhe bhi dikha dena Big smile Big smile plz ek shot aur sahi Tongue heheehe will try hun...maybe will write a short continuationTongue
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam78

it was awesome.
thank you so much sam HugHug
milind come to the party because he wanted tosee prachi.
he fall in love with her when she was 18.
yeah it was love at first sight for himTongue
both mishra brother and sister after shah's sister and brother. yeah! there is nowhere to hide for the Shah-s from the Mishra siblingsLOL

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehanandita

nice and story story
loved a lot
nice to read
expecting a lot like this and waiting for ur other running ff HugHugHug

thank you so so much mehaHug will surely update the rest soonTongue
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

dudeHug

your huggy is here ohmigod she is here! let me hide!LOL
HugHugHug
well you always made up of your non-update FF ....... you know how to bring a smile on your friends faces tht is so sweet!
Hug but i shud be kicked for not updating my ffs regularly (pls don't kick meEmbarrassedLOL)

FF is awesome as always thank you so much huggy (maan tht rhymes with snuggyLOL)........ do i need to say how much i love it ?heheheheheEmbarrassed ........ michi is cute & hilarious like always in your FFthank youTongue i can never keep them serious for longLOL .......... so milsi send that proposal yeah dude has been waiting for this like forever ...... prachi gasping while looking at him was obvious ....... the whole party scene where michi were playing hid n seek was fantastic hehehe thanxEmbarrassed....... milsi know so much about her, he is really a love sick puppy yeah he is crazy abt her! ......... prachi keep on chanting that she will never marry him finally broke offwho can resist him?WinkLOL  ...... prachi calling ayesha as her girlfriend in front of ranvir & than proving milsi that she is not a lesbian was so cute she didn't want to marry him but she aslo didn't want him to think tht she is a lesbianLOL ....... no doubt any girl will feel "blushing" & "smiling" to mighty milind mishra and he just swept her off her feet....... love the way milsi tell prachi about alaap-sukriti thanxBig smile ......... so this can be called as a arrange-cum-love marriage yeahTongueTongue ......... love the way prachi eat that left over ice-cream i was a little confused abt tht part... but glad u liked itBig smile........ in total just mind blowing thank you so so much huggy
Hug

i can't stop praising your FF stories ........ every single FF was & will be superb for me OHMIGOD! I LOVE YOU HUGGY!!
Hug *have i started hugging too much lately?*ConfusedLOL
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

wow kuku! amazing! this is much much better than the original THE PROPOSAL movie omg! thank you so much sia!HugHugHug and thanx to u for the title, otherwise i wud have ripped off another Julia Quinn or Julie GarwoodLOL...jsht loooveee the cuteness btwn michi! aah! milind caling prachi sweetheart! how sweet is tat! hehe! love reading it to bits! i am so glad u enjoyed it so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthe end part was the cutest! the way how prachi has at his left overs! oohh i guess that she is gonna eat his leftovers from here on! oohh love it! yeah! maybe he will tease her abt it at dinnerLOL he might just order ice-cream so she can have his left overLOL
and milind have been smitten by her since she was 18! thats quite long! m glad milind has come a long way to propose! hehe! yeah! he has been in love with ehr for a long time.. used to drive Alaap crazy with asking abt Prachi!
btw the way Ranvir tried to advance and ran thousands of miles away from her when she said that she was waiting for her girlfrend was hillarious!! heh!! wat to say! i totally love this!! hahahaha poor dude had loads of plans and dreamsLOL
superb one shot!! gosh kuku! i want more of one shots from u now :( thank you so much siaHug
fab ones! keep em comingHug LOL u know how i got the idea for this ri8?LOLHug

Go to top