Fan Fictions

Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unnati72003

Great Story thank you so much hunBig smile....i love Milind in totally new avatar so glad u liked this MilindBig smile......i know this was just one shot FF.....but if u have time....can u plz continue ur story.....i would love read further.....plz....this is my request to you.......if u don't mind.............. actually i did try to write a continuation to this story but it was not coming out well so i dropped the plan..so sorry hunEmbarrassed

Thank You....once again Fab Story.....loved it...... thank you unnati! by the way, i think this is the first time u  r reading one of my fics ri8?Big smilethank you so much for reading thisHug

Unnati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabopanchi

excellentThumbs Up

thank you so muchBig smileBig smileBig smile

P.S: welcome to IF and whts ur name?Tongue

Aqsa_91

Aqsa_91

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Okay even though I'm alittle miffed that you STILL haven't updated either of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' or 'Man Of My Dreams' Cry (but I guess that's up to you and of course how your thoughts flow!)

I guess all I can say is please please please please!!! Update one of them SOON!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Anyway back to this one shot FF!! Only 1 word comes to mind AMAZING!!!ClapClapClap Really amazing!!StarStarStar

I LOVE this Prachi she's sooo cute and sweet and alittle naive!Big smile (when it comes to Milind I mean!Wink) I ESPEACIALLY LOVE this Milind!!Big smile Really he's so cute and KNOWS what he wants! Definately is a bit naughty! (I love that lol!Big smileEmbarrassed)
I love how you put such a cute and romantic spin on a common thing of when a girl finally decides she wants to get married (and too an arranged marriage!)Clap
My cousins going through the same thing right now and she's a nervous wreck!LOLLOL ( I know I shouldn't laugh at her but it can be soo funny at times! lol!LOL)
Their sort of official first meeting was really sweet! I mean the way he kept helping her out in his sutle ways!Big smile With the bra thing and that Ranvir bit!LOLLOL That was funny lol!
 "I am not a lesbian." Prachi says quickly.
LOLLOL lol! That cracked me up!! LOLLOL And the way he was checking out Ayesha just to piss her off!!! ShockedLOLLOL
I loved how you made Prachi so expressive in this!Big smile The way she gaped at him when she first met him lol!LOLLOL (That definately would have been my state to!!LOLLOL) And the way she FUMED when he called her sweetheart or was checking Ayesha out lol!LOL She definately became possessive quickly!LOL
I loved Prachis thoughts
She was not going to marry him she will never marry a man who goes calling unknown girls sweetheart.
lol!LOL And how Milind could read those thoughts!Smile That made me smile!
Then the whole ice cream and kheer thing! ( okay first of all SHOCKED!!!ShockedShocked HOW can anyone NOT like ICE CREAM!! ShockedShocked) But still cute part!! Smile
I loved how he remebered everything he told her and them dancing together! Big smile The whole masquerade dancing mystery guy thing really cool! lol! Big smile
I liked the whole Prachi-Alaap relationship in this even if their wasn't muchBig smile (I wish they had done atleast abit of that in the showCry oh well) and the Milind-Alaap friendship! And Sukriti after Alaap! lol! LOLLOL
"Looks like we Mishra-s are behind you Shah-s." Milind says chuckling.
(loved this line!)
I thought it was really cute the way he had to make it seem it was his Baba's idea for the marriage lol!ShockedLOL Very sneaky!LOL And than she ate his ice cream! Soo cute!Big smile
REALLY liked this one shot! ClapClapAmazing StarStar (like I said before lol!LOL)
Anyway GREAT one shot but . . . . . (just a suggestion or a request in away) could you maybe do atleast an Epilogue to it or something! I don't know something like the day of the wedding or a day in the life of their marriage maybe I dont know up to you! Embarrassed Basically depends on where your flow of thoughts lead you or thinks this is the perfect ending! (I don't mind anyway sounds amazing as it is aswell lol!LOL)
Anyway to stop my ramblings GREAT oneshot!ClapStar and . . (SORRY just got to say it!)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the others soon!!!Big smileBig smile

xDarkBeauty

xDarkBeauty

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
that is very nice. really enjoyed it. do write more of theseClap

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aqsa_91

Okay even though I'm alittle miffed that you STILL haven't updated either of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' or 'Man Of My Dreams' Cry (but I guess that's up to you and of course how your thoughts flow!) omg! how glad am i to say tht i just updated can't take my eyes off of you yesterdayBig smileLOL... man of my dreams will update it soonSmile

I guess all I can say is please please please please!!! Update one of them SOON!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile updated eyes...will update man soonBig smile

Anyway back to this one shot FF!! Only 1 word comes to mind AMAZING!!!ClapClapClap Really amazing!!StarStarStar thank you so much hunHugHugHug

I LOVE this Prachi she's sooo cute and sweet and alittle naive!Big smile (when it comes to Milind I mean!Wink)hahhaa yeah when it concerns Milind... and i must say, M is lucky for thtWinkLOL I ESPEACIALLY LOVE this Milind!!Big smile Really he's so cute and KNOWS what he wants! Definately is a bit naughty! (I love that lol!Big smileEmbarrassed even meEmbarrassed... he is mature, serious and a little bit naughty when it comes to Prachi)
I love how you put such a cute and romantic spin on a common thing of when a girl finally decides she wants to get married (and too an arranged marriage!)Clap thank you so so mcuh hunBig smile
My cousins going through the same thing right now and she's a nervous wreck!LOLLOL ( I know I shouldn't laugh at her but it can be soo funny at times! lol!LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )
Their sort of official first meeting was really sweet! I mean the way he kept helping her out in his sutle ways!Big smile With the bra thing and that Ranvir bit!LOLLOL That was funny lol! he was impressing herWink j/k
 "I am not a lesbian." Prachi says quickly.
LOLLOL lol! That cracked me up!! LOLLOL MM was her first proposal, so she didn't want him to think she is a lesbianLOLLOL And the way he was checking out Ayesha just to piss her off!!! ShockedLOLLOL he affects P soo much
I loved how you made Prachi so expressive in this!Big smile The way she gaped at him when she first met him lol!LOLLOL (That definately would have been my state to!!LOLLOLeven mineEmbarrassedLOLLOL) And the way she FUMED when he called her sweetheart or was checking Ayesha out lol!LOL She definately became possessive quickly!LOL ain't all girls when it comes down to Milind MishraWink?
I loved Prachis thoughts
She was not going to marry him she will never marry a man who goes calling unknown girls sweetheart.
lol!LOL And how Milind could read those thoughts!Smile That made me smile! he knows her too well... he has been stalking her for yrs now na?LOLLOLLOL
Then the whole ice cream and kheer thing! ( okay first of all SHOCKED!!!ShockedShocked HOW can anyone NOT like ICE CREAM!! ShockedShocked) But still cute part!! Smile thank you... first it was going to be kheer and he wanted ice-cream.. but then i felt Milind wud rather like kheer than ice-cream so decided to make it like thisBig smile
I loved how he remebered everything he told her and them dancing together! Big smile madly in love-stalker LOLLOL The whole masquerade dancing mystery guy thing really cool! lol! Big smile thank youBig smile
I liked the whole Prachi-Alaap relationship in this even if their wasn't muchBig smile (I wish they had done atleast abit of that in the showCry oh well on Prachi's wedding with Varun, Alaap tells Neev tht he wud do anything for Prachi...ever since then for me Alaap is a loving brother for Prachi, can't help have him otherwiseLOLLOL) and the Milind-Alaap friendship! And Sukriti after Alaap! lol! LOLLOL Alaap is completely opposite to wht he is in the show hehehehe
"Looks like we Mishra-s are behind you Shah-s." Milind says chuckling.
(loved this line! thank you)
I thought it was really cute the way he had to make it seem it was his Baba's idea for the marriage lol!ShockedLOL Very sneaky!LOL he cudn't have sukriti believe tht he was in love with some1 and was trying to marry her na? Sukriti is very good at blackmailing and stuffLOLLOLLOL And than she ate his ice cream! Soo cute!Big smile so happy u found it cuteTongue
REALLY liked this one shot! ClapClapAmazing StarStar (like I said before lol!LOL) thank you so so muchEmbarrassed
Anyway GREAT one shot but . . . . . (just a suggestion or a request in away) could you maybe do atleast an Epilogue to it or something! I don't know something like the day of the wedding or a day in the life of their marriage maybe I dont know up to you! Embarrassed Basically depends on where your flow of thoughts lead you or thinks this is the perfect ending! (I don't mind anyway sounds amazing as it is aswell lol!LOL) hehehehe i had decided to end it here...many had asked me to continue this.. but i just got two-three scenes of their date, and i doubt i can write an update with thtConfused...will try hunSmile
Anyway to stop my ramblings GREAT oneshot!ClapStar and . . (SORRY just got to say it!) thank you so so much hunBig smile
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the others soon!!!Big smileBig smile have started updating all my pending ffsBig smile

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_sintu

thank you so much hun...so glad u enjoyed it...will try my best to write few more ffsBig smile

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuku..

Originally posted by angel_sintu

thank you so much hun...so glad u enjoyed it...will try my best to write few more ffsBig smile
Yeah write few more ffs..........i m addicted to your ffsLOLBig smile

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
wow............

its simply great!!!!!!!!!

i am not a michi fan..........

but ur story is toooooooooooooooo good............

i loved it..........

do write mor and pm me........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top