Michi FF: The Proposal (One Shot) - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by prachi..panchi

greattttt excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so so much hunπŸ˜ƒ
Great Story....i love Milind in totally new avatar......i know this was just one shot FF.....but if u have time....can u plz continue ur story.....i would love read further.....plz....this is my request to you.......if u don't mind..............

Thank You....once again Fab Story.....loved it......

Unnati
Originally posted by unnati72003

Great Story thank you so much hunπŸ˜ƒ....i love Milind in totally new avatar so glad u liked this MilindπŸ˜ƒ......i know this was just one shot FF.....but if u have time....can u plz continue ur story.....i would love read further.....plz....this is my request to you.......if u don't mind.............. actually i did try to write a continuation to this story but it was not coming out well so i dropped the plan..so sorry hun😳

Thank You....once again Fab Story.....loved it...... thank you unnati! by the way, i think this is the first time u  r reading one of my fics ri8?πŸ˜ƒthank you so much for reading thisπŸ€—

Unnati
Originally posted by shabopanchi

excellentπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

P.S: welcome to IF and whts ur name?πŸ˜›

Okay even though I'm alittle miffed that you STILL haven't updated either of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' or 'Man Of My Dreams' 😭 (but I guess that's up to you and of course how your thoughts flow!)

I guess all I can say is please please please please!!! Update one of them SOON!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anyway back to this one shot FF!! Only 1 word comes to mind AMAZING!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really amazing!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I LOVE this Prachi she's sooo cute and sweet and alittle naive!πŸ˜ƒ (when it comes to Milind I mean!πŸ˜‰) I ESPEACIALLY LOVE this Milind!!πŸ˜ƒ Really he's so cute and KNOWS what he wants! Definately is a bit naughty! (I love that lol!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³)
I love how you put such a cute and romantic spin on a common thing of when a girl finally decides she wants to get married (and too an arranged marriage!)πŸ‘
My cousins going through the same thing right now and she's a nervous wreck!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( I know I shouldn't laugh at her but it can be soo funny at times! lol!πŸ˜†)
Their sort of official first meeting was really sweet! I mean the way he kept helping her out in his sutle ways!πŸ˜ƒ With the bra thing and that Ranvir bit!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was funny lol!
 "I am not a lesbian." Prachi says quickly.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol! That cracked me up!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the way he was checking out Ayesha just to piss her off!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved how you made Prachi so expressive in this!πŸ˜ƒ The way she gaped at him when she first met him lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (That definately would have been my state to!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) And the way she FUMED when he called her sweetheart or was checking Ayesha out lol!πŸ˜† She definately became possessive quickly!πŸ˜†
I loved Prachis thoughts
She was not going to marry him she will never marry a man who goes calling unknown girls sweetheart.
lol!πŸ˜† And how Milind could read those thoughts!😊 That made me smile!
Then the whole ice cream and kheer thing! ( okay first of all SHOCKED!!!😲😲 HOW can anyone NOT like ICE CREAM!! 😲😲) But still cute part!! 😊
I loved how he remebered everything he told her and them dancing together! πŸ˜ƒ The whole masquerade dancing mystery guy thing really cool! lol! πŸ˜ƒ
I liked the whole Prachi-Alaap relationship in this even if their wasn't muchπŸ˜ƒ (I wish they had done atleast abit of that in the show😭 oh well) and the Milind-Alaap friendship! And Sukriti after Alaap! lol! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"Looks like we Mishra-s are behind you Shah-s." Milind says chuckling.
(loved this line!)
I thought it was really cute the way he had to make it seem it was his Baba's idea for the marriage lol!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Very sneaky!πŸ˜† And than she ate his ice cream! Soo cute!πŸ˜ƒ
REALLY liked this one shot! πŸ‘πŸ‘Amazing ⭐️⭐️ (like I said before lol!πŸ˜†)
Anyway GREAT one shot but . . . . . (just a suggestion or a request in away) could you maybe do atleast an Epilogue to it or something! I don't know something like the day of the wedding or a day in the life of their marriage maybe I dont know up to you! 😳 Basically depends on where your flow of thoughts lead you or thinks this is the perfect ending! (I don't mind anyway sounds amazing as it is aswell lol!πŸ˜†)
Anyway to stop my ramblings GREAT oneshot!πŸ‘β­οΈ and . . (SORRY just got to say it!)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the others soon!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
that is very nice. really enjoyed it. do write more of theseπŸ‘
Originally posted by Aqsa_91

Okay even though I'm alittle miffed that you STILL haven't updated either of 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' or 'Man Of My Dreams' 😭 (but I guess that's up to you and of course how your thoughts flow!) omg! how glad am i to say tht i just updated can't take my eyes off of you yesterdayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†... man of my dreams will update it soon😊

I guess all I can say is please please please please!!! Update one of them SOON!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ updated eyes...will update man soonπŸ˜ƒ

Anyway back to this one shot FF!! Only 1 word comes to mind AMAZING!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really amazing!!⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you so much hunπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I LOVE this Prachi she's sooo cute and sweet and alittle naive!πŸ˜ƒ (when it comes to Milind I mean!πŸ˜‰)hahhaa yeah when it concerns Milind... and i must say, M is lucky for thtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I ESPEACIALLY LOVE this Milind!!πŸ˜ƒ Really he's so cute and KNOWS what he wants! Definately is a bit naughty! (I love that lol!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ even me😳... he is mature, serious and a little bit naughty when it comes to Prachi)
I love how you put such a cute and romantic spin on a common thing of when a girl finally decides she wants to get married (and too an arranged marriage!)πŸ‘ thank you so so mcuh hunπŸ˜ƒ
My cousins going through the same thing right now and she's a nervous wreck!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( I know I shouldn't laugh at her but it can be soo funny at times! lol!πŸ˜†HAHAHAHAHAHAHA )
Their sort of official first meeting was really sweet! I mean the way he kept helping her out in his sutle ways!πŸ˜ƒ With the bra thing and that Ranvir bit!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was funny lol! he was impressing herπŸ˜‰ j/k
 "I am not a lesbian." Prachi says quickly.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol! That cracked me up!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MM was her first proposal, so she didn't want him to think she is a lesbianπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the way he was checking out Ayesha just to piss her off!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he affects P soo much
I loved how you made Prachi so expressive in this!πŸ˜ƒ The way she gaped at him when she first met him lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (That definately would have been my state to!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even mineπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) And the way she FUMED when he called her sweetheart or was checking Ayesha out lol!πŸ˜† She definately became possessive quickly!πŸ˜† ain't all girls when it comes down to Milind MishraπŸ˜‰?
I loved Prachis thoughts
She was not going to marry him she will never marry a man who goes calling unknown girls sweetheart.
lol!πŸ˜† And how Milind could read those thoughts!😊 That made me smile! he knows her too well... he has been stalking her for yrs now na?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then the whole ice cream and kheer thing! ( okay first of all SHOCKED!!!😲😲 HOW can anyone NOT like ICE CREAM!! 😲😲) But still cute part!! 😊 thank you... first it was going to be kheer and he wanted ice-cream.. but then i felt Milind wud rather like kheer than ice-cream so decided to make it like thisπŸ˜ƒ
I loved how he remebered everything he told her and them dancing together! πŸ˜ƒ madly in love-stalker πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The whole masquerade dancing mystery guy thing really cool! lol! πŸ˜ƒ thank youπŸ˜ƒ
I liked the whole Prachi-Alaap relationship in this even if their wasn't muchπŸ˜ƒ (I wish they had done atleast abit of that in the show😭 oh well on Prachi's wedding with Varun, Alaap tells Neev tht he wud do anything for Prachi...ever since then for me Alaap is a loving brother for Prachi, can't help have him otherwiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and the Milind-Alaap friendship! And Sukriti after Alaap! lol! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Alaap is completely opposite to wht he is in the show hehehehe
"Looks like we Mishra-s are behind you Shah-s." Milind says chuckling.
(loved this line! thank you)
I thought it was really cute the way he had to make it seem it was his Baba's idea for the marriage lol!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Very sneaky!πŸ˜† he cudn't have sukriti believe tht he was in love with some1 and was trying to marry her na? Sukriti is very good at blackmailing and stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And than she ate his ice cream! Soo cute!πŸ˜ƒ so happy u found it cuteπŸ˜›
REALLY liked this one shot! πŸ‘πŸ‘Amazing ⭐️⭐️ (like I said before lol!πŸ˜†) thank you so so much😳
Anyway GREAT one shot but . . . . . (just a suggestion or a request in away) could you maybe do atleast an Epilogue to it or something! I don't know something like the day of the wedding or a day in the life of their marriage maybe I dont know up to you! 😳 Basically depends on where your flow of thoughts lead you or thinks this is the perfect ending! (I don't mind anyway sounds amazing as it is aswell lol!πŸ˜†) hehehehe i had decided to end it here...many had asked me to continue this.. but i just got two-three scenes of their date, and i doubt i can write an update with thtπŸ˜•...will try hun😊
Anyway to stop my ramblings GREAT oneshot!πŸ‘β­οΈ and . . (SORRY just got to say it!) thank you so so much hunπŸ˜ƒ
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the others soon!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ have started updating all my pending ffsπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by angel_sintu

that is very nice. really enjoyed it. do write more of theseπŸ‘

thank you so much hun...so glad u enjoyed it...will try my best to write few more ffsπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kuku..

thank you so much hun...so glad u enjoyed it...will try my best to write few more ffsπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah write few more ffs..........i m addicted to your ffsπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
wow............

its simply great!!!!!!!!!

i am not a michi fan..........

but ur story is toooooooooooooooo good............

i loved it..........

do write mor and pm me........